We Signed Bigby!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Signed Bigby!!

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
It may be old news (Im on vacation in the Keys) but I just found out and am really excited about it! :D I dont think he sould have trouble making the team with the lack of depth we have at saftey, but do any of you all think he can push Tillman for a starting spot? Hes a stud and I think he can push Tillman for the starting spot by the end of the season. Thoughts?

Nasty

Go UCF!!! :cooldude:

Yep it is old news but that's when happens when you are in Margaritaville...lucky dog!!!:wink:

Atari has great speed...hope he makes it.

I really liked Atari after watching him workout at the combine on the NFL network. I think he'll make the team as a backup and eventually starting. He's got an Ed Reed type of build with decent speed. And it really seemed like he had good ball skills.

I think the more important question is...Who the heck names their kid after a 1980's video game console??? Whats next, Xbox Jones or Coleco Smith?

J/K...I hope the kid does well.

FinsAreLife said:
i hope he does well too but idk bout the starting job

I doubt that Bigby will get getting a starting job next year. If he does make the team then he could be a ST demon for us.

no need to be too exited about an unndrafted rookie yet that din't make it to sign right after the draft with a team...

he was here at camp with a lot of other undrafted rookies - maybe the coaching staff saw something about him - but probably traning camp material.

But I'll be glad if he is more than that!

I really do think that he will make the final 53-man roster, but I don't see him starting for us anytime soon.

I will say that safety is a position where the guys that end up starting and end up good, often end up being the guys that were drafted low and got little respect coming out of college.

if u think atari is weird just wait untill Tommy Vercetti enters the scene:cooldude:

Phinz420 said:
if u think atari is weird just wait untill Tommy Vercetti enters the scene:cooldude:

I say Ron Mexico still tops as far as names go.

ffmfinfan said:
no need to be too exited about an unndrafted rookie yet that din't make it to sign right after the draft with a team...

he was here at camp with a lot of other undrafted rookies - maybe the coaching staff saw something about him - but probably traning camp material.

But I'll be glad if he is more than that!

Well I am more excited because I go to UCF and own his UCF jersey :D

Nasty

Back
Top Bottom