We Still Have A Huge Opportunity To Win This Division!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Still Have A Huge Opportunity To Win This Division!!

Finner89

Active Roster
Reaction score
Fins Home Games: AFC East, Bears, Kitties, Raiders (Won), Titans (Won), & Jags.

Fins Away Games: Pats (Lost), Bengals (Lost), Packers, Vikings, Jets (Won), Bills, Colts, & Texans.

NE Home Games: Texans (Won), Colts (Won), Phins (Won), Jets, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, &Packers.

NE Road Games: Lions ( Lost), Jags
(Lost), Jets, Bills, Bears, Titans, Steelers, & Fins.

They have to face two tough opponents we need not worry about: KC & Pittsburgh. And if we beat the Lions & Chicago, we will have the advantage of better record vs common opponent ( I predict they lose in Chicago, while we get Chicago coming into the heat).

So things are looking up for us as far as the division goes. If we beat Chicago Sunday, and they get curb stomped at home by KC, we are back in the driver's seat to take this thing.

Lets go!!! Are you all pumped to get on a win streak??

bears pats jags at home

pack vikes texans on the road

theres your 8-8.

Bears are a northern team coming to unfamiliar territory. Jags have Bortles. We always lose in Foxboro, and the Pats always lose here. Texans have a QB that may be out injured by week 8. Have you seen the way Watson plays? Yikes hes in danger. Minny & Pack are possible losses. But we should still have a better record against common foes.

Bears are a northern team coming to unfamiliar territory. Jags have Bortles. We always lose in Foxboro, and the Pats always lose here. Texans have a QB that may be out injured by week 8. Have you seen the way Watson plays? Yikes hes in danger. Minny & Pack are possible losses. But we should still have a better record against common foes.

And we have Tannehill.

You legitimately see our offense moving the ball and scoring points against that defense?

I think we're a 6-8 win team.

So things are looking up for us as far as the division goes. If we beat Chicago Sunday, and they get curb stomped at home by KC, we are back in the driver's seat to take this thing.

We''re not in the driver's seat if we win by 50 and they lose by 50

point is we will be underdogs in all the games i listed. and while we may win one of them, we'll also probably lose a game we are favored. hence 8-8...

350.png

Things are looking a lot of ways but up isn't a direction I would use.

I think even the most optimistic of us are hoping for a wildcard berth at this point.I can't imagine too many people are still thinking we're going to win the division.

Let us know if you are still delusional after the drumming we get this Sunday. I would bet my damn house that I paid cash for that we will not win the division or even make the playoffs as a wildcard.

Let us know if you are still delusional after the drumming we get this Sunday. I would bet my damn house that I paid cash for that we will not win the division or even make the playoffs as a wildcard.

You heard it here first!

@Dolphins81 says there's no shot. I'll tell Gase and the gang to not even suit up this Sunday.

We are clearly trending down. I'm not sure how that can change given the injuries we have and the offensive scheme we have. Limping into the playoffs (if we are that lucky) only to get smacked down (while getting the #20-22ish pick) isn't exactly something I'm going to be looking forward to anymore.

Back
Top Bottom