We Still Have A Huge Opportunity To Win This Division!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Still Have A Huge Opportunity To Win This Division!!

Delusional IMO....

This team does not play well....they look like amateur's too often... whatever the "reason" this team looks unprepared during the games and have no ability to overcome adversity (aka no play makers to make THE difference except maybe Reshad Jones)…
Choose to blame the coaching, the O-line, the QB, the refs, injuries or the wide 9... whatever...

Even "IF" we beat the Bears it won't matter because, as a whole, this team isn't good.... so winning isn't sustainable for us IMO.... Quite a few good pieces to build around for the future though

so many optimist here...cmon guys season just getting going, we find a way to beat Chi and Det and all is well for now. Any given Sunday. Looking at the schedule i saw easy two losses or more, Pats have a curse on whoever plays there, we always seem to lose to the Jets in the swamp , Raiders,Titans, Bengals were all tough games

Fins Home Games: AFC East, Bears, Kitties, Raiders (Won), Titans (Won), & Jags.

Fins Away Games: Pats (Lost), Bengals (Lost), Packers, Vikings, Jets (Won), Bills, Colts, & Texans.

NE Home Games: Texans (Won), Colts (Won), Phins (Won), Jets, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, &Packers.

NE Road Games: Lions ( Lost), Jags
(Lost), Jets, Bills, Bears, Titans, Steelers, & Fins.

They have to face two tough opponents we need not worry about: KC & Pittsburgh. And if we beat the Lions & Chicago, we will have the advantage of better record vs common opponent ( I predict they lose in Chicago, while we get Chicago coming into the heat).

So things are looking up for us as far as the division goes. If we beat Chicago Sunday, and they get curb stomped at home by KC, we are back in the driver's seat to take this thing.

Lets go!!! Are you all pumped to get on a win streak??

You're spot on, I love it! If (huge if) Miami wins at home this weekend and KC beats the cheats, Miami is back on top of the East. You take it week to week from there.

Last week is gone. Its time to move on. Time to show some mental toughness. Rather than turning over and dying as in years past, show some guts and toughness and fix the issues, rise to the challenge and take back control!

That was what Adam Gase's whole 'culture change' thing this off-season was about right? Get guys who, when the going gets tough circle the wagons, work and get things back on track...its time to deliver

I appreciate OPs optimism....

But I quit playing that game.

Miami is on my “prove it, all of it” **** list.

I think they’re ****ed. Morale has to in the tank. Injuries. Poor play. Frustration.

We’re not winning the division or anything else. Seen it way too often.

Still standing by my prediction of 8-8. Err on the side of caution with this team.

Fins Home Games: AFC East, Bears, Kitties, Raiders (Won), Titans (Won), & Jags.

Fins Away Games: Pats (Lost), Bengals (Lost), Packers, Vikings, Jets (Won), Bills, Colts, & Texans.

NE Home Games: Texans (Won), Colts (Won), Phins (Won), Jets, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, &Packers.

NE Road Games: Lions ( Lost), Jags
(Lost), Jets, Bills, Bears, Titans, Steelers, & Fins.

They have to face two tough opponents we need not worry about: KC & Pittsburgh. And if we beat the Lions & Chicago, we will have the advantage of better record vs common opponent ( I predict they lose in Chicago, while we get Chicago coming into the heat).

So things are looking up for us as far as the division goes. If we beat Chicago Sunday, and they get curb stomped at home by KC, we are back in the driver's seat to take this thing.

Lets go!!! Are you all pumped to get on a win streak??

I wouldn't say "huge." A chance, yes. But the O needs to get it's act together FAST.

If we keep averaging 17 points of offense, it would take a miracle to even get mentioned "In the playoff hunt" category come week 17.

Let us know if you are still delusional after the drumming we get this Sunday. I would bet my damn house that I paid cash for that we will not win the division or even make the playoffs as a wildcard.
You would bet? What's stopping you. It's your house (that you paid cash for, which must be added), so you can do that if you want. Send us on the bet slip.

Back
Top Bottom