We Still Have A Huge Opportunity To Win This Division!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Still Have A Huge Opportunity To Win This Division!!

350.png

More like 1 in a Million Lloyd...

I hear ya...I hear ya!

We've seen this movie so many times before. We'll lose to the Bears, the Patriots will own the Chiefs on Sunday and they will be running away with the division. It's going to be decided week 12 latest.

This is actually the type of game they win, despite how improbable it looks. Ryan always has a bounce back game, so he'll tease us with a good performance only to **** the bed later on. He's not good enough to be more consistent.

Prove it is right, its just the same frustrating inconsistent bullshit year in and year out. The beginning of the season gave us all some hope this time mightbe different...but so far its been more of the same.

I truly think if we beat the Bears we will beat the Lions and be sitting pretty at 5-2. On the same token, I think if we lose to the Bears it will validate the downward spiral of the last 2 weeks and the season will totally collapse ...5 or 6 wins in the end and likely wholesale changes.

Either way, while they didnt finish in Cincy at least they came out looking OK. Really for once would like to see this team respond and dominate..but like many others, I'm in show me and i'll buy it until then I just expect the worst

I thought we could win 10-11 this year. I don’t see more than 6 now w all the injuries + poor QB play.

in what fools universe are we jumping across the Charles River Champions for a division title?

you’ve gone right off your meds son.

The Patriots will beat the chiefs, we’ve seen this story so many times I can’t believe anyone in there right mind would think otherwise. The will play tons of defensive backs, keep everything in front of them and force the 2nd coming of Christ ( Mahomes) to make lots of plays to score. They will shred that lousey KC defense which will put more pressure on Mahomes and he will turn it over. This movie has been playing every year since abour 2001. Hot young team with hot QB goes to Foxboro and supposedly will knock off NE. I’m not falling for it.

The Patriots will beat the chiefs, we’ve seen this story so many times I can’t believe anyone in there right mind would think otherwise. The will play tons of defensive backs, keep everything in front of them and force the 2nd coming of Christ ( Mahomes) to make lots of plays to score. They will shred that lousey KC defense which will put more pressure on Mahomes and he will turn it over. This movie has been playing every year since abour 2001. Hot young team with hot QB goes to Foxboro and supposedly will knock off NE. I’m not falling for it.
I said to my buddy the other day "I can't wait to see how Belichick shows the world how to play Mahomes". Because you just know he'll do it. He'll figure it out, and we'll all look at it and go "Hmm, that makes sense, pretty obvious when you see it done".

Fins Home Games: AFC East, Bears, Kitties, Raiders (Won), Titans (Won), & Jags.

Fins Away Games: Pats (Lost), Bengals (Lost), Packers, Vikings, Jets (Won), Bills, Colts, & Texans.

NE Home Games: Texans (Won), Colts (Won), Phins (Won), Jets, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, &Packers.

NE Road Games: Lions ( Lost), Jags
(Lost), Jets, Bills, Bears, Titans, Steelers, & Fins.

They have to face two tough opponents we need not worry about: KC & Pittsburgh. And if we beat the Lions & Chicago, we will have the advantage of better record vs common opponent ( I predict they lose in Chicago, while we get Chicago coming into the heat).

So things are looking up for us as far as the division goes. If we beat Chicago Sunday, and they get curb stomped at home by KC, we are back in the driver's seat to take this thing.

Lets go!!! Are you all pumped to get on a win streak??
I will see Opportunity when we play like a superb defense and mistake free offense or keep playing good defense and have Gase and Tannehill at a level we have never seen before. The second one is almost impossible and the first one has a very low chance.

Back
Top Bottom