We Suck 1 Year Too Early | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Suck 1 Year Too Early

Cincinatti, Tampa, Oakland, Tennessee.

We don’t want to finish behind any of them. And at least 2 of them will be trying to get in front of us should we not land the top pick.

Tennessee probably won’t have the ammo.

The good news is all 4 teams are more talented than Miami. The bad news is miami may show to have better coaching and scheme. And yes that’s bad news for draft purposes.

Washington and the Giants did us favors already.

Any team that finishes top pick who doesn’t have a qb need should that be the case (which im kinda doubting but anyways) is gonna sell that pick to the highest bidder for a qb. And the price is gonna be rediculous.

All your draft assets are mine rediculous. Current and future.

We don’t want to finish behind any of them. And at least 2 of them will be trying to get in front of us should we not land the top pick.

The good news is all 4 teams are more talented than Miami. The bad news is miami may show to have better coaching and scheme. And yes that’s bad news for draft purposes.

I am most worried about the Redskins. I think any team in the League that finishes picking first is taking Tua outside of maybe the cardinals.

I like Carr, Winston and Mariota to have bounce back years so personally I think they will have more wins than us

I am most worried about the Redskins. I think any team in the League that finishes picking first is taking Tua outside of maybe the cardinals.

Yeah I don’t know if I’m going that far but I do think that anyone who gets it if he comes out could trade it for a serious return. Like 3 1st round picks return plus.

With tua though I don’t guess you can really rule out anyone. Miamis gonna have to really be proactive here if we end up on the wrong side of it come week 17

Jordan Love.

Love. Herbert if he takes that next step will have a lot of people fall in love with him. I'm still saying Dylan McCaffrey once he gets the Michigan job. Jacob Eason at Washington will get some love. KJ Costello at Stanford is a guy who could start getting hype once people look at him. While I'm not a huge fan Jake Fromm will get hype. You have Steven Montez in Colorado who will get fans. And if Hunter Johnson wins the Northwestern job he could shoot up boards too

Love. Herbert if he takes that next step will have a lot of people fall in love with him. I'm still saying Dylan McCaffrey once he gets the Michigan job. Jacob Eason at Washington will get some love. KJ Costello at Stanford is a guy who could start getting hype once people look at him. While I'm not a huge fan Jake Fromm will get hype. You have Steven Montez in Colorado who will get fans. And if Hunter Johnson wins the Northwestern job he could shoot up boards too

It's Love or Tua for me this year. Herbert is a little better Tannehill.

Lawrence, Tua and Love is my order for qb the next 2 years.

WTF.. We have Rosen, the kid is freakn awesome, enough with suck a year or whatever year billshit. One thing no one can replace is time, i hope to god that our players come out every week to freakn win and better themselves, if not then wtf is the point of even showing up for practice or better yet, just forfeit every game this year. Posts like this are just so stupid.

I think the surprise stinker is going to be Oakland (or Las Vegas, wherever city they call home). Just got a feeling they are going to be terrible.

I don’t think tanking or even drafting no 1 guarantees you anything. Where was Marino drafted? Montana? Brady? How many top 3 picks did Cleveland have before they SEEM to have gotten it right w Mayfield. Remember when Detroit was taking QBs all the time before they got Stafford? The Bengals? So many busts. Build a program that generates fundamentally sound teams and one day you’ll get the QB thing right. Look at Harbaugh in Baltimore. Competitive team every year and no, Flacco was never a franchise QB. What they do is a recipe for sustained competitive success. What we’ve done for too long is try to hit HRs in FA, coupled w dorky offensive minded coaches who would be better served playing wizards in a Harry Potter movie. I like what we are doing and I predict we will have a tough, competitive team. Now if we get above average QB play we can make a push for the playoffs. Last thing I want is for us to be drafting early next year. It didn’t work out so well the last couple of times for us. Build a solid program that can endure personnel changes and take your best shot year in year out.

Correct look at New England they seem to be able to plug in QB’s when needed that’s more to do with the system than the scouting but that plays a part along with coaching obviously

I’m fully expecting it. Grudens ship looks a little loose on hard knocks
I just think Gruden is past his coaching prime, doubt he ever gets back to the TB glory days. If the ship goes south early (like last year) I could see him tanking for 2020. Outside of Belichick, he's probably got the safest job in the league.

WTF.. We have Rosen, the kid is freakn awesome, enough with suck a year or whatever year billshit. One thing no one can replace is time, i hope to god that our players come out every week to freakn win and better themselves, if not then wtf is the point of even showing up for practice or better yet, just forfeit every game this year. Posts like this are just so stupid.

It’s like people want Rosen to fail. Instead of tank for Tua shouldn’t it be root for Rosen?

It's Love or Tua for me this year. Herbert is a little better Tannehill.

Lawrence, Tua and Love is my order for qb the next 2 years.

Maybe, but I feel like Herbert's movements are more fluid than Tannehill...He's a big boy that can run but throws better than the Allen's of the world. There just seems to be so many freak attributes with him that you may want to take that chance.

Back
Top Bottom