We Suck 1 Year Too Early | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Suck 1 Year Too Early

I might be crazy but I think Jordan love is the QB to target. Hes very athletic and accurate. Good at improvising as well

I feel like people are starting to brush Tua, a guy who just had the most efficient season in NCAA history and lead an offense averaging over 40ppg by halftime, under the rug for Lawrence because of one game.

Why?

I feel like people are starting to brush Tua, a guy who just had the most efficient season in NCAA history and lead an offense averaging over 40ppg by halftime, under the rug for Lawrence because of one game.

Why?

No kidding. Its quite amazing. Recency bias at its best. People forget the praise Tua got after leading his team back from a 2 TD deficient in the national championship game as a freshman. He was praised just like Lawrence and then went on to have arguably the best year by a QB in college football history. Now because of one game where he threw for 298 yards and 2TDs its time to starting pumping the brakes haha I'd take either one and run but I am impatient so Tua come on down.

I agree with the sentiment that the #1 overall pick in 2021 is not going to be traded. Which leaves Miami with 2 options pick your QB in 2020 because you stand a much better chance of selecting in the top 5-6 picks, with several QB prospects worthy of top 5 consideration. Or wait until 2021 when no team in their right mind will be willing to trade the #1 overall pick for a chance to select Trevor Lawrence.

I never said we are tanking, players concerned with sucking, or worried about what pick we get in the draft.

What I am saying is we are a very bad team because the people in charge traded away some of our best players and didnt replace most them. In return we will be picking pretty close to 1st in next years draft and its our luck as dolphins fans that one of the best QB prospects ever is not eligible to be drafted until 2021.
i missed the trading this season..

If almost every top QB in the NFL is any indication, you do not need to have the #1 pick in the draft to find a franchise QB

Why?
Not me, Tua is going to be special IMHO.

Based on what I saw from Trevor Lawrence in 2018 (watched every single snap he took), he's one of the best quarterbacks I've ever seen.

Leadership? check
Strong arm? check
Anticipation? check
Mobility? check
Accuracy? check
Clutch? check

Based on what I saw from Trevor Lawrence in 2018 (watched every single snap he took), he's one of the best quarterbacks I've ever seen.

Leadership? check
Strong arm? check
Anticipation? check
Mobility? check
Accuracy? check
Clutch? check

Agreed, but his short game accuracy needs more improvement.

Agreed, but his short game accuracy needs more improvement.

First year starter who played maybe the best football any college freshman ever has.

Well at least that I’ve seen. Not to mention despite that body bama dline players couldn’t even get him to ground. Of course that doesn’t matter much but he’s obviously got wiry strength.

That red zone throw also for the td in tbe champ game was ungodly. Over one level and between another

Back
Top Bottom