We the Seminoles | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We the Seminoles

keep talkin....maybe we drop 50 points on the canes this time around.....

You do realize that we fired Randy Shannon, yes? And you also realize that Jimbo's scheme destroys the Cover 2 scheme, yes? The same Cover 2 scheme that Randy utilized and refused to change for his own good? One of the most overrated defensive coordinators in the history of college football.

Go back and have a look at what Jimbo did to Randy's defense when he was with LSU and we played the Tigers in the Peach Bowl.

Highly unlikely Florida State sees the same results as their last matchup considering a rookie QB.

Just trying to be unbiased here.

You do realize that we fired Randy Shannon, yes? And you also realize that Jimbo's scheme destroys the Cover 2 scheme, yes? The same Cover 2 scheme that Randy utilized and refused to change for his own good? One of the most overrated defensive coordinators in the history of college football.

Go back and have a look at what Jimbo did to Randy's defense when he was with LSU and we played the Tigers in the Peach Bowl.

Highly unlikely Florida State sees the same results as their last matchup considering a rookie QB.

Just trying to be unbiased here.

Weren't you told? EJ Manuel is the next Cam Newton. Even better actually!

I mean I'm not saying that EJ Manuel won't be a good QB down the road because I think he's extremely talented, but you're going to suffer some set backs as a rookie and you're going to end up on the short end a few times. And being your in your first Miami - Florida State rivalry...you can't really prepare for that moment when you don't really know what to expect. It's different being on the sidelines and being in the huddle surrounded by 70K+ rabid fans from both sides.

game is gonna be in tally this year, most of those intimidating and rabid fans will be in garnet and gold...

I'm transfering to FSU at the end of the month and that video made me groan. Never was a fan of the whole chop thing.

fsu-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom