we traded our 5th for a 4th in 2022 from Pitt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we traded our 5th for a 4th in 2022 from Pitt

What if, and hear me out, we use that new 4th rounder to trade for a RB? Kareem Hunt anyone?

When a team gets better... and we have, these late round picks have a harder and harder time even making the team, much less contributing.

...and this swap out brings back most of the value we gave up in the Eichenberg trade.
I agree but we are now waiting on scraps at RB from other teams.

I like the draft except we haven't taken a RB

We can't go into the season with Gaskin, Brown and Ahmed we were supposed to be surrounding Tua with weapons lol

Currently our starting running back is a 7 th rounder. Hum

I agree but we are now waiting on scraps at RB from other teams.

I like the draft except we haven't taken a RB

We can't go into the season with Gaskin, Brown and Ahmed we were supposed to be surrounding Tua with weapons lol
I bet most of the RB's that are still on the board will still be on the board at pick 231

When a team gets better... and we have, these late round picks have a harder and harder time even making the team, much less contributing.

...and this swap out brings back most of the value we gave up in the Eichenberg trade.

When Shottenhimer was with the chargers people crushed him for trading a ton of his picks to go get Eric Weddle and when they questioned him he basically said. There are only 5 players in this draft who can make my team I went and got my favorite one.

it’s like people forgot FA and trades prior to the draft. Lots of pieces were already there

Back
Top Bottom