we traded our 5th for a 4th in 2022 from Pitt | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we traded our 5th for a 4th in 2022 from Pitt

BS we gave away a 3 rd to move up 6 spots yesterday. Grier should have at least gotten another late round pick this year from Pitt. They have like 4 more picks. These later rounds have players and both this year and last year Grier did a poor job of using the later rounds wisely. That's lazy. Most is those late round picks came from our starters before Flores took over when we cleaned house.
we did that trade, but we got a starting offensive lineman with it. If he becomes the tackle protecting the blind side of our lefty QB, that would be a great trade

Isn’t OG Trey Smith still on the board or multiple RBs! **** Grier, we have holes that need to be filled. Hell I would have rather taken Tommy Kraemer with that pick than trading. Draft some ****ing depth.

BS we gave away a 3 rd to move up 6 spots yesterday. Grier should have at least gotten another late round pick this year from Pitt. They have like 4 more picks. These later rounds have players and both this year and last year Grier did a poor job of using the later rounds wisely. That's lazy. Most is those late round picks came from our starters before Flores took over when we cleaned house.
I don't look at it like that at all.

Sure, you might get lucky and find a diamond, but that's just as true next year.

The fact is, we have had so many picks the last two years, that there is no way we can roster all of these late rounders. It would be a wasted resource if you are likely to just cut them anyway.

we did that trade, but we got a starting offensive lineman with it. If he becomes the tackle protecting the blind side of our lefty QB, that would be a great trade
IF is a big word. Point is imo Grier has been giving up in the later rounds of the draft these past 2 years. Early round picks are much easier to make than later round picks. Aquiring later picks that contribute takes lots of hard work. I want a hard working GM

IF is a big word. Point is imo Grier has been giving up in the later rounds of the draft these past 2 years. Early round picks are much easier to make than later round picks. Aquiring later picks that contribute takes lots of hard work. I want a hard working GM

Grier sucks and always has. There were several easy picks in the 5th. Hell, Shaun Wade could have been added depth to our secondary.

Sure, you might get lucky and find a diamond, but that's justcas true next year.

The fact is, we have had so many picks the last two years, that there is no way we can roster all of these late rounders. It would be a wasted resource if you are likely to just cut them anyway.
First we are not that good nor is our team that talented yet plus many teams much better than ours aquire starting talent in the later rounds. Baltimore is one. Don't mind the trade out but Pitt would have thrown in a 7 th they have 3 of them especially if late round picks are worthless like you implied.

Sure, you might get lucky and find a diamond, but that's just as true next year.

Great post. This is not the roster of a couple of years ago. This is now a much better roster. I'll take a 4th round pick over a 5th round pick every time. People are spoiled that we had so many picks last year and also we had 4 of the top 50 picks but after that we didn't have much. It is time for quality instead of quantity.

They already have five players who I think will all be starters eventually for the Dolphins in this draft. To me that is a great draft, whether they end up drafting anyone else today or decide to trade away both their 7th round picks for a 6th round pick next year.

Isn’t OG Trey Smith still on the board or multiple RBs! **** Grier, we have holes that need to be filled. Hell I would have rather taken Tommy Kraemer with that pick than trading. Draft some ****ing depth.

I suggest you contact Grier on Twitter and give him a full list of all your holes that you want him to fill

Does anyone know how many picks we now have next year and what rounds?

I know we gave up our 1st. but have San Fran’s and now we have this 4th from Pitt. We traded away our 3rd I believe in the trade yesterday so just have the San Fran 3rd round comp pick.

What else am I missing? Will we get comp picks after net free agency losses?

Back
Top Bottom