we traded our 5th for a 4th in 2022 from Pitt | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we traded our 5th for a 4th in 2022 from Pitt

Miami’s list of 2022 picks.

1st (1) from San Francisco
2nd (1) Miami
3rd (1) Mia/San Francisco???
4th (2) Pittsburgh and Miami
5th (2) Miami and Godchaux Comp Pick.
6th (2) Miami and New England
7th (1) Tennessee

Miami doesn’t have its own 1st rounder in 2022?

Miami doesn’t have its own 1st rounder in 2022?
that's correct but that list you're looking at is not right......we have 10 picks in 2022 including a comp pick in the 5th round(that won't be confirmed yet but at least 9 pics are for sure.

that's correct but that list you're looking at is not right......we have 10 picks in 2022 including a comp pick in the 5th round(that won't be confirmed yet but at least 9 pics are for sure.

Oh they traded it to move up from 12 to 6 to the Eagles. Essentially, betting they’ll have a better record than the 49ers.

Oh they traded it to move up from 12 to 6 to the Eagles. Essentially, betting they’ll have a better record than the 49ers.
Well, it was Philly that asked for our 1st rounder so they felt that SF was going to have a better record than us.

Miami’s list of 2022 picks.

1st (1) from San Francisco
2nd (1) Miami
3rd (1) Mia/San Francisco???
4th (2) Pittsburgh and Miami
5th (2) Miami and Godchaux Comp Pick.
6th (2) Miami and New England
7th (1) Tennessee
the third next year that they still have is san franciscos comp pick. they traded their own 3rd in the move up for eichenberg.

the third next year that they still have is san franciscos comp pick. they traded their own 3rd in the move up for eichenberg.

I know, that's why I put question marks next to the 3rd rounder. I wasn't sure which one Miamihad after the trade with the Giants.

That really sucks, if we have a bad season that could be a 40 or 50 pick difference. I hope they offered the comp pick first.

Wrong. I'd bet you one player from #156 down becomes a star. To just say "**** it, let's not bother" is inexcusable.

Lol

Sorry but the odds of hitting a late rounder other than a kicker are so low that its not particularly worth holding on to the picks.

With 5th rounders on you're better off trading the picks for players (if available) or packaging them to move up.

Late round hits happen but they are entirely unreliable. You get special teamers and guys who won't be on the squad in 3 years 9.9 out of 10 times.

Remember that list someone posted of all the 5th round gems we have drafted? I guess it was for naught.

Back
Top Bottom