we traded our 5th for a 4th in 2022 from Pitt | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we traded our 5th for a 4th in 2022 from Pitt

I was focusing on the Derby coverage but as Miami disappeared from that slot and was replaced by Pittsburgh I was certain it had to be for a 2022 4th.

Well done. This is the first time they've followed my long stated blueprint of loading up on top 40ish picks then bailing out of the overrated rounds before resuming late. I'd like to see the same thing every year.

Heck, make a game out of this. Try to trade that 4th next year for a 3rd in 2023. And so forth. It would be all time legendary to turn a 5th in 2021 into a 1st in 2025.

As of right now, I believe we have 11 picks in next year's draft... now, most of them are concentrated on the third day, but they are wonderful bargaining chips for moving up on the second day.

BS we gave away a 3 rd to move up 6 spots yesterday. Grier should have at least gotten another late round pick this year from Pitt. They have like 4 more picks. These later rounds have players and both this year and last year Grier did a poor job of using the later rounds wisely. That's lazy. Most is those late round picks came from our starters before Flores took over when we cleaned house.
I agree

Tom Brady was a 6th it’s like I say if your lines not in the water you can’t catch the big one.

As of right now, I believe we have 11 picks in next year's draft... now, most of them are concentrated on the third day, but they are wonderful bargaining chips for moving up on the second day.
11 ?? Rounds 1-7 plus a 4th from Pitt did I miss something?

Miami’s list of 2022 picks.

1st (1) from San Francisco
2nd (1) Miami
3rd (1) Mia/San Francisco???
4th (2) Pittsburgh and Miami
5th (2) Miami and Godchaux Comp Pick.
6th (2) Miami and New England
7th (1) Tennessee

Back
Top Bottom