We want Marc Bulger!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We want Marc Bulger!!!!

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Have you seen this guy throw??? Man what an arm!! He also wins!!

He is the Rams 3rd string, we should be able to get him.

He is a stud!

Hey, I can wish can't I?

Originally posted by fin-atic
Have you seen this guy throw??? Man what an arm!! He also wins!!

He is the Rams 3rd string, we should be able to get him.

He is a stud!

Hey, I can wish can't I?
if we can keep RW under 1500 yards, we can trade our #1 for him. Then we'll have no #1, #2 or #4 and no money to sign any decent OLmen.

:rolleyes:

it is a nice dream

Originally posted by chambers84
Uh we don't need him. Anybody that plays QB for the Rams will do well.

I don't recall Jamie Martin doing well......or Kurt Warner for that matter. I read a rumor somewhere that the Rams may want to make Bulger their (QB of the future).......and possible pull a Bledsoe deal with Warner. Don't know if it's true or not.....but i read it somewhere.

Here's a trivia question.....anyone know what team drafted Marc Bulger?

I saw that too (about Bulger). He'll be a FA after 2003. So they're looking into possibly keeping him for the long haul.

Didn't Pittsburgh draft Bulger??

Ah, I just looked it up. :)

Originally posted by Saint Greg
:D He lost his shot at making our roster when we traded a 3rd round pick for a guy named Aaron Brooks.

Yeah, I bet the Saints are regretting that trade. :D

Originally posted by IceStorm
Yeah, I bet the Saints are regretting that trade. :D

I tell you it really helped our team by building a coaching staff with coaches from all different teams.....it seems they all brought good players. Our OC was green bay's QB coach.....that's where brooks came in. Our First DC was St. Louis' LB coach....that's where we got Charlie Clemmons......and our Last DC.....I think you guys in florida know who Ron Zook is now....He was KCs DB coach....and convinced the saints to sign an unknown KC WR by the name of Joe Horn.

Re: Re: We want Marc Bulger!!!!

Originally posted by dolphan39
if we can keep RW under 1500 yards, we can trade our #1 for him. Then we'll have no #1, #2 or #4 and no money to sign any decent OLmen.

it is a nice dream

Mark Bulger is our dream?????

Re: Re: Re: We want Marc Bulger!!!!

Originally posted by Trekbiz
Mark Bulger is our dream?????

for a team that practically maxes out the cap on D alone :eek: and has traded 2 of it top 4 picks, possibly our #1 - yes.

I am talking about how the guy throws the ball. He makes good reads, he is accurate and strong. He wins.

Not that he is a dream. But he is very interesting. He will land somehwere and be a starter.

Back
Top Bottom