We Will Be Fine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Will Be Fine

phinfactor

Practice Squad
Reaction score
OKAY FIRST OFF IT'S ONLY HALF WAY THERE AND WERE 5-3, YES WE SHOULD BE AT THE WORST 7-1 BUT WERE NOT, WE HAVE HAD SOME HARD LUCK, LET'S LOOK AT THE LOSES SINCE EVERYONE IS DOWN.. FIRST, HOUSTON JUST SHOCKED THE HELL OUT OF US THATS OUR FAULT WE DID NOT PLAY NEAR OUR POTENTIAL AT ALL LATE INT KILLED JAY AND US, NEXT NEW ENGLAND MARE MISS TWO FGS LATEHE MAKES ONE OF THOSE WE WIN ONCE AGAIN WE KILL OURSELVES,AND FINALLY THE FUMBLE ..THE BOTTOM LINE IS IN EVERY GAME WE WERE RIGHT THERE AT THE END, WHAT THIS TELLS ME IS THAT THERE IS NOT A TEAM IN THE AFC THAT CAN RUN AWAY AND HIND YET ...SO IF WE CAN MANAGE A WIN THIS WEEK AT TENN WE WILL BE FINE YES THIS IS A HUGH CHALLENGE FOR THE DOLPHINS BUT WE ARE 4-0 ON THE ROAD SO THAT HELPS..BUT DEEP DOWN I BELIEVE WE ARE BETTER THEN THE PATS AND THIS DIVISION WILL BE OURS AT THE END..SO LETS GET BEHIND OUR TEAM AND RIDE THIS YEAR TILL THE F*** WHEELS FALL OFF THIS MUTHA f***.....LETS GO PHINS

Dude, lay off the caps and cussing. No one's gonna think you're sincere about "we will be fine".

Yes, you gotta chill with the caps. But the message is good. Ride this team till the wheels fall off!! :horsey:

we've been doing this for 30 years. I saw them win it all in 72 and 73. I'll be a big fan till I die and so will everyone else here so no need to tell us to be fans till the end. People are just frustrated and they should be. This team has done this to us way too many times.

Ozzy rules!!
up the irons!!

Originally posted by Danny
This team has done this to us way too many times.

I agree but throwing the season away like a lot of guys here want to do is disturbing.

We're 5-3.

Jets were 0-4...

Originally posted by Danny
we've been doing this for 30 years. I saw them win it all in 72 and 73. I'll be a big fan till I die and so will everyone else here so no need to tell us to be fans till the end. People are just frustrated and they should be. This team has done this to us way too many times.

Ozzy rules!!
up the irons!!
i sure wish they had the internet back in the 72 season. i would have had a ball!;)

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

I agree but throwing the season away like a lot of guys here want to do is disturbing.

It's realistic. We can't run the ball. We can't stop good offenses from scoring on us. And we aren't "throwing the season away"---we don't have that power. We're just acknowledging the obvious.

We stopped the Colts on defense when it mattered at the end of the game. So the defense didn't have a stellar game for once and only give up 10 points. But lets face it, they put us in an opportunity to win the game. Tbuck picked off the pass and set us up to win, and the offense blew it.

He is right, we have been there in all the games. If the infield wasn't there, maybe mare makes that kick, and we are 6-2. If we beat all these hard teams and make it to the playoffs, it's going to be a breeze almost.

Originally posted by phinfactor
OKAY FIRST OFF IT'S ONLY HALF WAY THERE AND WERE 5-3, YES WE SHOULD BE AT THE WORST 7-1 BUT WERE NOT, WE HAVE HAD SOME HARD LUCK, LET'S LOOK AT THE LOSES SINCE EVERYONE IS DOWN.. FIRST, HOUSTON JUST SHOCKED THE HELL OUT OF US THATS OUR FAULT WE DID NOT PLAY NEAR OUR POTENTIAL AT ALL LATE INT KILLED JAY AND US, NEXT NEW ENGLAND MARE MISS TWO FGS LATEHE MAKES ONE OF THOSE WE WIN ONCE AGAIN WE KILL OURSELVES,AND FINALLY THE FUMBLE ..THE BOTTOM LINE IS IN EVERY GAME WE WERE RIGHT THERE AT THE END, WHAT THIS TELLS ME IS THAT THERE IS NOT A TEAM IN THE AFC THAT CAN RUN AWAY AND HIND YET ...SO IF WE CAN MANAGE A WIN THIS WEEK AT TENN WE WILL BE FINE YES THIS IS A HUGH CHALLENGE FOR THE DOLPHINS BUT WE ARE 4-0 ON THE ROAD SO THAT HELPS..BUT DEEP DOWN I BELIEVE WE ARE BETTER THEN THE PATS AND THIS DIVISION WILL BE OURS AT THE END..SO LETS GET BEHIND OUR TEAM AND RIDE THIS YEAR TILL THE F*** WHEELS FALL OFF THIS MUTHA f***.....LETS GO PHINS

You guys are better then the Pats EVERY YEAR!!!!! ;)

Re: Re: We Will Be Fine

Originally posted by XNOUGHT

You guys are better then the Pats EVERY YEAR!!!!! ;)

Damn Right We Are!!! And the Bills. And the Jets. And so on, and so forth...:D

Back
Top Bottom