We will be shoving the ball down peoples throat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We will be shoving the ball down peoples throat

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
After watching videos on brown and harris, ouch these guys love to run over people, our offense is going to just enforce its will this year, going to love it

I Hope so but if we know it then the other team knows it as well. Not to mention that houck still has to finish turning cr@p into gold :D

Oh in in your quote of nick saban its "no one" not "Know one" just in case you didn't know (not a slam just a FYI)

That's the kind of style I like. Hopefully Ronnie will do what Ricky did in 2002.

Bonedoc7777 said:
After watching videos on brown and harris, ouch these guys love to run over people, our offense is going to just enforce its will this year, going to love it

you talk like harris is going to beat out ricky. Harris will be sitting on the bench.

Ricky isnt coming back man, i hate to burst your bubble

I want him back just as much as you do, but you gotta face the facts, he's not going to come back:boohoo:

HelloMotto said:
you talk like harris is going to beat out ricky. Harris will be sitting on the bench.
Right response, wrong name..SHould have used Lamar Gordon instead of Ricky.. I hope Ricky doesnt come back.

no actually were not! its not wanny error anymore just boring nothing but run. that was so lame and ineffective and he ran ricky so much we ran him right out of miami. were not doing that this time plus its not linehans style to do that hes a wide open offense not a running game that dominates. our backs all combined should get a max of 20 carries total. linehan is a throw happy offense and he runs the show and saban isnt even a heavy running game either he actually said that in his post draft press conference. sorry but were not going to run the ball that much!

I'ts nice to have a positive outlook and yes these guys are good but lets remember two things it's early to say what they can do. What they did in college is different from the NFL, it's faster and tougher and who's to say they won't end up with a season injury like Boston. I would like to say we will win, win, win, and win. but I really have to be realistic and hope for the best for our beloved Dolphins.

Bonedoc7777 said:

'I want to win every game next year, and Dolphins fans should know one will be more upset with a loss then myself"

NICK SABAN

should know, no-one will ?

Imagine this:
Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, and KayJay Harris all one one team. The defences we face will be so tired at the end of the game it won't even be funny how many 4th quarter yards we will get. I can't wait for the season to start already.

Ricky's not coming back to play for us and thats the end of it! 1. he lost 20 pounds and is way out of shape 2. he would demand too much money and 3. if he did come back we'd trade him, Saban is trying to throw everyone off by saying that we want him but he'd be a headache and too much money. The only reason he would come back is to get out of debt

:french: , everybody keeps thinking he is coming back, I really do hope he does a tri-running attack, no team in the NFL could stop it...But i really dont see him coming back

nick19991 said:
Ricky's not coming back to play for us and thats the end of it! 1. he lost 20 pounds and is way out of shape 2. he would demand too much money and 3. if he did come back we'd trade him, Saban is trying to throw everyone off by saying that we want him but he'd be a headache and too much money. The only reason he would come back is to get out of debt

damn cant put on 20 lbs in about 172 days, good point. everyones arguements have been beat to death, the fact is that the ones who dont want ricky back are the ones who are still bitter...

look at what saban has said and think about how logical it is that ricky is coming back.

kizzaboo said:
damn cant put on 20 lbs in about 172 days, good point. everyones arguements have been beat to death, the fact is that the ones who dont want ricky back are the ones who are still bitter...

look at what saban has said and think about how logical it is that ricky is coming back.

the truth is that Ricky's full attention is not on football anymore and thats why he quit. So if he did come back I don't think he'd be devoted to football and he wouldn't get back into shape, IT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY HE OWES. He quit football because he didn't find it enjoyable or his top priority anymore, he'd rather smoke weed. His heart is not in football anymore

Back
Top Bottom