We WILL beat Buffalo 30 - 10!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We WILL beat Buffalo 30 - 10!!!

-81- McMichael

Active Roster
Reaction score
And here's why...

First, Chambers will walk onto the field to a standing ovation and get cheered wildly after every pass on his way to catching for over 100 yards in this game. Believe it!

Lucas will throw for around 250 yards (about 75 of them going to McMichael) and for 2 TD's (might run for another, too).

Ricky will get almost 30 carries and run for about a buck-fifty. Look for him to catch his share, too.

And... most of all... our #$&*%@% kick-ass defense is going to BRUTALIZE "Bleedso" and the Bills. INT's, sack, hurries, knock-downs, forced fumbles... you name it.

See, so far, it's been a nice honeymoon for Bledsoe. But, now, he gets to be reacquainted (sp?) with what things were like when he was still slinging it for NE.

As for Henry... he is a pretender. His "career" game last week was against Houston... and they (Houston) weren't prepared for him to run, i.e. they sold out to stop the passing game. We, on the other hand, have a STRONG and balanced defense that will contain (if not shut down) the running game and then hurry Bledsoe into mistakes. The key will be forcing lots of third and long situations and then going after him.

Look for Bates to throw everything, including the kitchen sink, at the Bills... especially from the front seven. What we saw in Denver... the blitzing... yeah, baby! That worked! And we WILL see more of it.

Again, as for Chambers and Lucas... and Ricky, and McMichael, and Ward and McKnight and OG, and Edwards and Konrad. And a really pissed of offensive line that wants to prove itself after an "off" game.

Come on people!!! CHAMPIONS win games like the one coming up... with a backup QB... and a list of injured players.

And they win them BIG TIME!

These guys are playing with the heart and soul of CHAMPIONS. That's how I see them. I hope it's how you see them. And I hope that they see themselves that way, too.

GO 'FINs!!!

I was following you 81, I really was until you threw in this line "CHAMPIONS win games like the one coming up." What does champions have to do with the Miami Dolphins. Please don't drag up 1972, thats a long time ago. The Fish are no more champions than the Bills are.

Once again I was along for the ride on that post until you jumped the tracks at the end. Good effort.

BTW - I hope Chambers plays to, I hate to see players lost to dirty hits.

from kffl
"Dolphins | More On Chambers - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
8:19 PT: The Miami Herald reports a source told them Miami Dolphins WR Chris Chambers (concussion) is likely to sit out this week's game. "

this will be a significantly high scoring game. Bledsoe has a gun-arm and experience to go with it(not to mention recievers). Hopefully Phins will win with Lucas.

Little explanation (for those that, unfortunately, need it).

Reg. what you said below...

What do ALL pro football teams aspire to?
What is the aim?
What is the destination?
Why do they play the game?

To win the Super Bowl and become the World Champions!!! (Of course.)

And where does THAT start?

It starts with BELIEVING that you can! BELIEVING that you ARE!!!

I hate to sound like that Robbins guy on late night TV (the really tall "motivational" speaker dude), but this is soooo TRUE.

Why do we get goosebumps when our hero is getting beaten in the corner of the ring only to reach down into themselves and come back swinging like all hell just broke lose?!? Why?

Because that is the sign of a true hero... one with the heart and soul to persist and prevail even under the most dire circumstances... even during the darkest hour.

And I see that in our players. I see that in the Miami Dolphins.

Moreover... to your point about how "The Fish" are no more champions than the Bills are... for the record... we have TWO banners hanging in our house that say WORLD CHAMPIONS (back-to-back, no less). Last time I checked, your stadium has 0 - that is Z-E-E-E-E-E-RO!!! - banners saying the same thing.

But all this is TOTALLY besides the point. My argument is simply this: The #*%@ing NE Patriots are NO MORE champions than the pathetic NY Jets when THEY last won a Super Bowl.

You don't call yourself a champion for what you accomplished LAST YEAR! You call yourself CHAMPIONS for HOW YOU PLAY... RIGHT NOW... TODAY... as a TEAM.

You call yourself CHAMPIONS for what you bring on to the field as a TEAM.

ANYONE watching the game against Denver knows what I'm talking about.

Right now, the Dolphins are playing like CHAMPIONS. Are they the World Champions? Pa'leaze! Don't insult my intelligence. Of course they are not.

But to BE something you, first, have to BELIEVE it.

Enough said. Peace.

GO 'FINS!!!

Originally posted by RobertHoover
I was following you 81, I really was until you threw in this line "CHAMPIONS win games like the one coming up." What does champions have to do with the Miami Dolphins. Please don't drag up 1972, thats a long time ago. The Fish are no more champions than the Bills are.

Once again I was along for the ride on that post until you jumped the tracks at the end. Good effort.

BTW - I hope Chambers plays to, I hate to see players lost to dirty hits.

I was thinking the dolphins could dress Ricky up in a wedding dress as a decoy and then Ray could run for 3 yards on every play...

......in theory, that could work.

clumpe-head... that is all you have been saying for 2 days now.. "let's not play the game.. it's over... i'm clumpede"
what is your problem?? can people not say why they feel a team will win or lose... why don't you write nfl.com and espn.com and go to the pre-game shows when they make their predictions and tell them that... everybody makes predictions.. what the hell is your problem.. If you have an idea how you think it will turn out lets' hear it.. if not.. we get your point with that stupid line.. no need to post it on every thread..

oh geez.. the 9ers bearly pull out two games against the "fork-in-them" rams and the crapy seahawks and now their here talking smack? by the way.. how did the 9ers do against the broncos... at home??

The point is that Fishy fans have already chalked this up as a W.......not even giving the Bills a remote chance of winning the game. Why? Is it not possible that the Bills could win the game. When is the last time Lucas played? Has he played at all in the regular season? I couldn't give a rats a$$ how well he played during the pre-season. Pre-season performance is NOT a guarantee of regular season performance (RE: NY JETS and our very own offense). It's very possible that he turns in a poor performance and makes the mistakes that turn the game in our favor.....all it takes a bounce here or there.....Lucas is barely a competent QB, otherwise he would be playing....a number of teams need QB help. Also, do not underestimate the loss of Chambers, who will most likely miss the game, that will allow our D to play more 8 and 9 man fronts to, at least, slow down RW and make him less a factor and force a likely to be rusty Lucas to make some mistakes

Our special teams are vastly improved over the last couple of years, Jets game notwithstanding, so do not underestimate our special teams.

Your defense has been dominate in the past few years, but our OL is much better than the past few years AND we have a Pro-Bowl calibur QB and a trio, notice I said trio, of WRs not to mention Centers and Riemersma....our offense can and will move the ball. The game comes down to how our defense plays.......if Bills win the turnover battle, which can absolutely happen, Bills can definitely win this game.

BUT, as many of you will undoubtedly retort......but....but...we be the mighty Doll-Felons and we be the greatest and we be on a mission and we be a team of frickin destiny........give it a rest and realize that is why "the games are played on the field" not on paper.

Now, I'm not predicting a Bills victory, I am predicting a much tougher game than you believe.

:monkey: Doll-Felons

Not to be rude or anything... what GOOD QB has your defense faced. We tore up the infamous Chicago defense, Denver defense and scored like 35 on Oaklands... what more could you want?

and... Williams runs for 150, henry rushed for 160 last week. Lets say Lucas has 250 yards and 2 tds. Thats like Halftime for Drew. Hes averaging about 380 yards for 4 Tds a game.

How can you possibly think the the Dolphins can hold Buffalo to 10 points? The Buffalo offense is good for at least 3 TDs a game. If Miami is expecting to win this game, they better be prepared to put up at least 4 touchdowns with Ray Lucas as QB.

I dont think the Bills will win but it will BLOW MY MIND if Miami keeps miami under 30 points...

5 words

BLEDSOE,
MOULDS,
PRICE,
REED,
CENTERS,

All- pro-bowls (other than rookie reed)

Back
Top Bottom