We wont have to trade up to land our QB, and here’s why | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We wont have to trade up to land our QB, and here’s why

I googled Lamar Jackson 40 times and came up with this article... It was a little vague simply stating that Jackson ran a 40 in college somewhere in the 4.3's

Vick ran the 40 in 4.2 something apparently.

Another article claimed that Jackson was timed running the 40 at 4.34 but it was not an official time. There was no verification

When you think about the best running qb'S in the NFL you think of Watson, Jackson, Russell Wilson?

Watson ran the 40 in 4.66 Wilson ran it in 4.55

Hurts is faster than both of these players.

I hope they have spotted a quarterback to build the team around, even if the pick ends up jaw dropping at the time, with our second pick.

I googled Lamar Jackson 40 times and came up with this article... It was a little vague simply stating that Jackson ran a 40 in college somewhere in the 4.3's

Vick ran the 40 in 4.2 something apparently.

Another article claimed that Jackson was timed running the 40 at 4.34 but it was not an official time. There was no verification

When you think about the best running qb'S in the NFL you think of Watson, Jackson, Russell Wilson?

Watson ran the 40 in 4.66 Wilson ran it in 4.55

Hurts is faster than both of these players.

Actually Hurts ran a 4.59

which is slower than wilson and much slower than LJ. On Film, LJ looks like one of the fastest players I've ever seen. Vick was also electrifying and may have been faster.

Vick ran a 4.33 at his pro day where he was clocked by multiple coaches/scouts. There was a legend that he ran a 4.25 from bleacher report, and while it's possible, the Pro day number is pretty reliable which is right about as fast as Lamar Jackson.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/michael-vick-36-says-cam-newton-cant-beat-him-in-a-40-yard-dash/

In any case, both Michael Vick and Lamar Jackson are significantly faster than Jalen Hurts, and are often the fastest players on an NFL field in terms of vs the defenders that are defending them.

I love Tua but if what i have read is correct he has never finished a season without missing a game including high school. If that doesn't worry anyone i guess im the lone idiot. Stay at 5 and take him if he is there but dont trade up. Of course I install cable for a living so probably not an expert.

I love Tua but if what i have read is correct he has never finished a season without missing a game including high school. If that doesn't worry anyone i guess im the lone idiot. Stay at 5 and take him if he is there but dont trade up. Of course I install cable for a living so probably not an expert.
Didn’t miss games in 2017 or 2018 at Alabama, don’t know about high school

Back
Top Bottom