Weaker pass blocking.. Will Ryan Tannehill get mauled? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weaker pass blocking.. Will Ryan Tannehill get mauled?

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score
Jake Long is gone.
Lamar Miller had trouble picking up blocking assignments.
Dustin Keller is a weaker blocker compared to Anthony Fasano.

Sure, we have more downfield weapons. But will Ryan Tannehill even have enough time to throw those deep passes to Mike Wallace? Or will our pass blocking be so weak, that teams will just blitz & maul Ryan Tannehill all day?

Actually Jake Long weakness was pass blocking......he was a beast with the run block.

Jake Long is gone.

Sure, we have more downfield weapons. But will Ryan Tannehill even have enough time to throw those deep passes to Mike Wallace? Or will our pass blocking be so weak, that teams will just blitz & maul Ryan Tannehill all day?

Excellent question..........da Phinz had better get some better blockers before the season starts

Whatever you want it to be OP! It's March 19th...Whatever you think.

Jake Long is gone.

I guess we will find out! People in here are really under estimating the importance of an OLine and how hard it is to have just a quality line.

Philbin says they're still very active in free agency with the O-line, plus with the draft, we gonna be fine and hopefully better!

Tannehill has no excuse, learn to use your legs dammit. Aaron Rodgers has a worse offensive line for gods sake.

You guys crack me up with this Tannehill is going to get killed nonsense only one week into FA.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2

Still plenty of time to address the offensive line. Options still out there in free agency, a possible trade and of course the draft.

Why are we asking this question before training camp has started?

can you give me a link to a play last season where lamar miller blew a blocking assignment... I have had trouble getting anybody to provide me with one.

Back
Top Bottom