Weather for JiLLLLs vs Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weather for JiLLLLs vs Dolphins

I have a feeling you are going to see a bunch of zone.

Pitt sat back, gave them the underneath and dared Allen to take chances down the field.

Now this wont work for us unless we can generate pressure with the down 4.
Yeah, and Pitt didn't blitz much. Huge when front 4 can generate a pass rush. AVG and Ogbah need to shine this week.

Not going to disagree, but I've not heard of a southern US team playing in BUF complain about the heat/humidity.
Surprisingly enough, some northern areas can get miserable with heat/humidity. When stationed in Jax, I golfed quite a bit, went to visit family in Milwaukee and went golfing with my bro in law…friggin’ horrible day, 90s, very high humidity. I was surprised.

Surprisingly enough, some northern areas can get miserable with heat/humidity. When stationed in Jax, I golfed quite a bit, went to visit family in Milwaukee and went golfing with my bro in law…friggin’ horrible day, 90s, very high humidity. I was surprised.
While it can certainly be hot and humid for a short period of time in cities like Buffalo or other areas in the East,or Mid West. Those areas don’t get the heat and humidity which we experience for at least 6 months a year and often longer.

While it can certainly be hot and humid for a short period of time in cities like Buffalo or other areas in the East,or Mid West. Those areas don’t get the heat and humidity which we experience for at least 6 months a year and often longer.

Yeah definitely or longer.

I always tell people Florida has 4 seasons.

Winter = Spring
Spring = Summer
Summer = Super Summer
Fall = Slightly less miserable Summer.

Thank you. There is heat and humidity all summer. Didn’t say it was like MIA. But it isn’t like this is GB that has no humidity coming into MIA. And being a heavy rotational team like the Bills are is very helpful as well.

I can verify that it can and does get very muggy in Western Ny. Again of course not year round like Miami but it’s not like it doesn’t happen.

Oh by the way I lived in Dallas 15 years so it’s not like I don’t know what hot is.

This is why the kind of O we are building, similar to the Pats, of long drives should give us a big advantage, provided we execute. A few 10-15 play drives provided we finish them would be just what the doctor ordered.

In South Florida mostly cloudly can feel worse than the sun. Especially since we usually get rain followed by intense sunshine that kills you becaude of humidity before going cloudy again.
Since we are in September. I'm going to let a Floridian complaining about the weather slide here. If it were November or December and we had a number of -30 plus days here in Calgary, I would literally be throwing things at my monitor at you :p

Having lived in Florida I do feel your pain though, lost air in my apartment, one night in the middle of August once, it was a night from hell !!

On a side note, how come even in September Buffallo always looks like a damp and dreary place in Bills game, maybe it's just the dilapidated stadium.

Back
Top Bottom