Weather for JiLLLLs vs Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weather for JiLLLLs vs Dolphins

That's because there's a lot of mouth breathers.
Like these! HAHAHAHHAHA!! https://tenor.com/view/fanmouth-goofy-mouth-bigmouth-gif-5013117
mouth GIF

Yeah that is a huge advantage for Miami. I really hope we are a lot more competitive this time around lol. The Bills beat the crap out of us to end the season. It left a bad taste in my mouth. Here is hoping for some pay back!

Its really only a good advantage if we can keep their defense on the field and ours off of it.

Buffalo wants a track meet like early last year. Same with the Seattle game early last year. It’s up to the offense to keep the pressure on because defenses wilt in hot weather.

I wish it wasn't "mostly cloudy". I think the biggest advantage is the sun beating down on the visitor bench. Still it's good weather for us.

In South Florida mostly cloudly can feel worse than the sun. Especially since we usually get rain followed by intense sunshine that kills you becaude of humidity before going cloudy again.

In South Florida mostly cloudly can feel worse than the sun. Especially since we usually get rain followed by intense sunshine that kills you becaude of humidity before going cloudy again.
I will defer to native South Floridians on that one. I do hear opponents complaining about the sun.

Truth. Every time I’ve been there that’s how it was. Reminds me of Guam.

I grew up in Northern California and my first Miami experience was flying through there on the way to boot camp in Orlando…I could barely breath lol.

Let miami wear their whiteuniforms. Along with sitting in the shade for some rest.

The arquitect that built the roof at hard rock stadium is a genious.

Phins in the shade bills in the sun.

Definite advantage for phins.

You cant possibly imagine how hot it gets there...

Back
Top Bottom