Weather for JiLLLLs vs Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weather for JiLLLLs vs Dolphins

Let Miami wear their white uniforms. Along with sitting in the shade for some rest.

The architect that built the roof at hard rock stadium is a genius.

Phins in the shade Bills in the sun.

Definite advantage for Phins.

You can't possibly imagine how hot it gets there...
Yes. We are wearing ALL WHITES. JiLLLLs will wear BLUE TOPS WHITE PANTS.

How awesome is it that we took the time and resources to make sure that in a September game at 1 PM the visitor side is a blinding hot sauna? I LOVE that we did that. Now we just need to go and short sheet their beds at the team hotels and set them all for 1am, 1:15, 1:30 and continued incremental wake up calls. Sorry Mr. Allen, we're out of toilet paper!

Wah GIF

I will defer to native South Floridians on that one. I do hear opponents complaining about the sun.

Yeah tge sun is killer dont get me wrong. Its just 10x worse if you get even a light rain because the humidity goes crazy, and at least in my own personal sports experience playing down here growing up its the humidity that makes you feel like crap.

I wish it wasn't "mostly cloudy". I think the biggest advantage is the sun beating down on the visitor bench. Still it's good weather for us.
Yeah bro it’s been like that same forecast down here for a while. The clouds only really help with the direct blinding sun. The heat and humidity will still make you feel like you’re being bear hugged to death by satan inside a sauna. Beautiful weather.

Yes. We are wearing ALL WHITES. JiLLLLs will wear BLUE TOPS WHITE PANTS.
Man I don’t even think that really matters. So many teams have come into our stadium and beat the **** out of us while wearing dark colors.

How awesome is it that we took the time and resources to make sure that in a September game at 1 PM the visitor side is a blinding hot sauna? I LOVE that we did that. Now we just need to go and short sheet their beds at the team hotels and set them all for 1am, 1:15, 1:30 and continued incremental wake up calls. Sorry Mr. Allen, we're out of toilet paper!

Wah GIF
Gotta do the little things to get an advantage. NE has the refs, we have weather.

Holy mackerel!!!! Going to feel like 111 degrees with 83 % Humidity. Advantage Dolphins. Stay safe all fans attending.

http://www.nflweather.com/en/game/2021/week-2/bills-at-dolphins
Down in Miami now and it's typical mid-September weather. That's a good thing. I'll be master of the obvious. Our D will have to get off the field quicker than they did last week and our O needs to do more than have two long drives to start the game and 2nd half. If we don't, then the heat will work against us.

Thank god Bills have massive rotational Depth at the DL. They will also rotate the interior OL as well. I dont anticipate the weather having to much of an impact to them because of that.
Back-up offensive and defensive line is not optimal considering how the starters looked last week. If you are not used to the heat and humidity, you are being drained while just resting on the sideline.

Yeah tge sun is killer dont get me wrong. Its just 10x worse if you get even a light rain because the humidity goes crazy, and at least in my own personal sports experience playing down here growing up its the humidity that makes you feel like crap.
The sun is the “asymmetrical” advantage in this stadium. The humidity is equal, but of course we have acclimated better. Hope for both!

If the Bills are killing Miami with deep crossers and Josh Allen scrambles then the heat will work against Miami because they’ll be gassed.
I have a feeling you are going to see a bunch of zone.

Pitt sat back, gave them the underneath and dared Allen to take chances down the field.

Now this wont work for us unless we can generate pressure with the down 4.

Man I don’t even think that really matters. So many teams have come into our stadium and beat the **** out of us while wearing dark colors.
lol still got to have good players on the field. Weather doesn't win you games by itself.

Back
Top Bottom