Weather Forecast for this weekend? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weather Forecast for this weekend?

Louis Oliver

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hey I just noticed on weather.com that there might be some bad weather this weekend. I am flying in from NC for the mini-camp. What is the word on the weather this weekend?

thanks!

there is a tropical storm heading into the gulf. they expect the storm to head to the west coast of florida, we here in broward might get the outter bands of the storm. if the storm comes, the only way we wont practice is if there is lighting in the area. but you know what they say about the weather down here, "if you dont like the weather , just wait 10 min"

Is it a bad idea to come down there this weekend?

thanks for all help!!

Louis Oliver said:
Hey I just noticed on weather.com that there might be some bad weather this weekend. I am flying in from NC for the mini-camp. What is the word on the weather this weekend?

thanks!

Louis,

If the weather turns to hell, I know Amin, InFINSible, Ozzy and myself at least will be happy to show you the way to some other "uhm" area entertainment. Lapdance anyone?

I appreciate the offer. Got any recommendations on the "uhm" other entertainment. I think I will probably take a peek regardless of the weather..

Us northerners aren't as familiar with hurricane protocol....I just didn't want to fly into a bad situation...

Louis Oliver said:
Is it a bad idea to come down there this weekend?

thanks for all help!!

HEre is the weather report for Davie, FL on Thursday, June 9, 2005...

Tonight look for a 50% chance of rain/T-Storms with a low of 79 degrees

FRIDAY - 60 percent chance of rain with the possibility of Thunderstorms and Wind, high of 86 low of 78

SATURDAY - 60 percent chance of rain with the possibility of htunderstorms with a high of 85 and a low of 77

SUNDAY - 30 percent chance of rain with a possibility of some scattered thunderstorms (high 87, low 77)

Check this link for updated information

http://www.weather.com/activities/d...ocid=USFL0577&from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_driving

Louis Oliver said:
I appreciate the offer. Got any recommendations on the "uhm" other entertainment. I think I will probably take a peek regardless of the weather..

Us northerners aren't as familiar with hurricane protocol....I just didn't want to fly into a bad situation...
go to scarlets in hollywood....by far the best in town. off i-95 and hallandale beach blvd. or tootsies...441 and ives dairy road (dan marino parkway)

Louis Oliver said:

thanks!

I'll be there too, on Saturday. My first Dolphins camp. I'm excited to see how our new offense looks. That's gonna suck if the weather is bad. Does anyone know if the players sign autographs.. after practice?

TerryTate said:
HEre is the weather report for Davie, FL on Thursday, June 9, 2005...

Tonight look for a 50% chance of rain/T-Storms with a low of 79 degrees

FRIDAY - 60 percent chance of rain with the possibility of Thunderstorms and Wind, high of 86 low of 78

SATURDAY - 60 percent chance of rain with the possibility of htunderstorms with a high of 85 and a low of 77

SUNDAY - 30 percent chance of rain with a possibility of some scattered thunderstorms (high 87, low 77)

Check this link for updated information

http://www.weather.com/activities/d...ocid=USFL0577&from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_driving

So, what you're saying is...normal summertime weather...:lol:

I know one thing, it has rained all day for 12 of the last 14 days over here....i don't know about Davie but, we are SOggy.

inFINSible said:
I know one thing, it has rained all day for 12 of the last 14 days over here....i don't know about Davie but, we are SOggy.

Less type...more paint!!!! :lol:

BALLS DEEP said:
Less type...more paint!!!! :lol:
hey james....good news about my step-dad....all the tests were negative, it hasn't spread. :up:

inFINSible said:
hey james....good news about my step-dad....all the tests were negative, it hasn't spread. :up:
Killlllllllller dude! Wow, thats so awesome.

Back
Top Bottom