Weather was a factor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weather was a factor

Dan13Forever

Sewell = waste pick
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For folks grew up in cold weather, high fourties is tank top weather. For kids from Hawaii and played at Bama, it must feel like frozen tundra. Tua wasn't comfortable from tht getgo. The whole team seems lack of energy. And feels like there was a certain degree of trap mentality set in.

For folks grew up in cold weather, high fourties is tank top weather. For kids from Hawaii and played at Bama, it must feel like frozen tundra. Tua wasn't comfortable from tht getgo. The whole team seems lack of energy. And feels like there was a certain degree of trap mentality set in.
Wait until he sees Lake Erie Weather in week 17 then.

Excuses are like buttholes.....every homer has one and it smells bad....

Tua is a rookie, bad games happen, HOWEVER, I have questions still about him as an NFL QB.

Usually the thin air gets people moreso than the cold weather in Denver. Our defense would normally be gassed playing that many plays/time, but factor in they are at 5000 ft altitude instead of sea-level in Miami, it definitely has an effect.

Whenever Miami surprisingly beats someone at home, people ALWAYS point out the "sun shines on the away side of the field in the 2nd half" cliche everytime.

Did the Oline forget how to block because it was mildly chilly? Is that maybe why the Dline couldn’t stop the run also? Why didn’t the cold weather affect Tua on the perfect fade throw for a TD to Parker? Maybe it doesn’t have any affect on fade throws?

Yeah I'm not buying into this, if this is the reality then we are not going to ever win in the playoffs under his leadership, as most games are in pretty bad weather in January. He's got to learn from this experience, I doubt he would use it as an excuse himself and I would be disappointed if he did.

Usually the thin air gets people moreso than the cold weather in Denver. Our defense would normally be gassed playing that many plays/time, but factor in they are at 5000 ft altitude instead of sea-level in Miami, it definitely has an effect.

Whenever Miami surprisingly beats someone at home, people ALWAYS point out the "sun shines on the away side of the field in the 2nd half" cliche everytime.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw how late we flew out. That altitude is not easy to adjust to asks we sure looked flat today. First time I went to CO it took me 3 days just to be able to get a full night's sleep.

Altitude may have been an issue for the team as a whole. Not temperature.

I've never lived outside Florida but 40 degrees without Florida humidity feels great. Its not like in Florida where near freezing temperatures eat into your bones because of humidity.

Altitude may have been an issue for the team as a whole. Not temperature.

I've never lived outside Florida but 40 degrees without Florida humidity feels great. Its not like in Florida where near freezing temperatures eat into your bones because of humidity.

Last game of the season is in Buffalo. In January.

It will likely be bone chilling cold and possibly snowing.

I think i am pretty fit. I walk up flight of stairs everyday in the office, no problem. Last year I went to Yellow stone park, i was sucking wings after about fifty steps of stairs.

Back
Top Bottom