Weather was a factor | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weather was a factor

Is it that big of a deal? I thought it was, though I can't recall any personal references. I don't think I've ever been in high altitude. Okay, I went to CO when my grandmother died a while ago, but I didn't have to perform at a professional athlete's level. I'm leaning toward the thin air being an issue. That should be on the FO though. They should have flown out a day early.
Yes, it’s a physical fact, and Miami goes through the most dramatic change coming from sea level.

So Tua played a game in Seattle in the winter in a rain storm. Seems to me that’s colder then 48 clear with little wind.

Look, he doesn't have much experience playing in cold weather. That doesn't mean that he can't succeed in those conditions, it just means he hasn't had much chance to learn. And for all those who say that it's the same, it's not.

Look, he doesn't have much experience playing in cold weather. That doesn't mean that he can't succeed in those conditions, it just means he hasn't had much chance to learn. And for all those who say that it's the same, it's not.
If i am Flo, i make him live in Canada after the season, and have him play catch with CFL players.

If Tua can’t play in upper 40s temps Miami is screwed.
No sh.., right? Weather was not a factor. It was a nice day in Denver. That's a complete cop out. We might as well stay home and not go to Buffalo on Jan 3.

Back
Top Bottom