Wednesday 01/04/2017 Practice updates | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wednesday 01/04/2017 Practice updates

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 2m2 minutes ago
Gase said he put his team in full pads today "after watching what we put out there" against the Patriots. Said something needed to change.

rambo says hes definitely playing sunday, just soreness.

kzvm6.jpg

There's just no way Tannehill is playing on Sunday. Gase just wants Pitt guessing and preparing for both but there's no way he's going to get him out there. I believe our offense can score points with MM but I don't trust our defense at all, even if we had everyone. Misi and Jenkins are just average. We can use Maxwell but really the only guy we're missing on defense that is a stud is Jones.

Ozzy rules!!

There's just no way Tannehill is playing on Sunday. Gase just wants Pitt guessing and preparing for both but there's no way he's going to get him out there. I believe our offense can score points with MM but I don't trust our defense at all, even if we had everyone. Misi and Jenkins are just average. We can use Maxwell but really the only guy we're missing on defense that is a stud is Jones.

Ozzy rules!!

Hell we were 1-4 with Jones. You can get by without him and still win games.

The problem is . . . losing Jones, IAQ, Maxwell, Misi, Jenkins, Jason Jones to suspension for 2 games, Kiko with a hand injury, playing a raw 2nd year CB and a 2nd round rookie that has played 3 games this year, Mario Williams with little impact, no Earl Mitchell for 10 weeks, Bobby McCain a bust in the nickel for pretty much all year, Walt Aikens no impact on defense, etc.

It's literally been Suh, Wake, Branch and Phillips as the only real healthy cogs on this defense . . . you just can't survive with those kind of health issues . . . on a defense that was already taking chances on the depth side of the ball to begin with.

That is why harsh criticism of Vance Joseph is just mind boggling. He knows the quality he has in that back 7, he knows what they can and cant do, he is unable to do certain things due to personnel limitations. The offense hasn't been blowing people away either. To get 10 wins after a 1-4 start is nothing short of a miracle.

It's all house money at this point . . . let it fly Gase and Moore. **** it.

Wonder if today was a rest day for Maxwell. Sure hope so. We need him back for this one.

I think you're kinda right. I think we need Maxwell to stay in this game but we would need Tannehill to win. Maxwell shut down Brown the last meeting. Moore has played decent and Pittsburgh's D doesn't scare me as much as NE's and we were a Williams fumble away from coming within 6 points of them.

Our safeties being injured changes the dynamic of the secondary completely.

I don't think the team will reveal Tannehill's status until Sunday. No sense in tipping off Pittsburgh early which QB to prepare for.

Hal Habib ‏@gunnerhal 6m6 minutes ago
Bacarri Rambo blamed soreness for not practicing today but says he expects to work tomorrow.

Hell we were 1-4 with Jones. You can get by without him and still win games.

The problem is . . . losing Jones, IAQ, Maxwell, Misi, Jenkins, Jason Jones to suspension for 2 games, Kiko with a hand injury, playing a raw 2nd year CB and a 2nd round rookie that has played 3 games this year, Mario Williams with little impact, no Earl Mitchell for 10 weeks, Bobby McCain a bust in the nickel for pretty much all year, Walt Aikens no impact on defense, etc.

It's literally been Suh, Wake, Branch and Phillips as the only real healthy cogs on this defense . . . you just can't survive with those kind of health issues . . . on a defense that was already taking chances on the depth side of the ball to begin with.

That is why harsh criticism of Vance Joseph is just mind boggling. He knows the quality he has in that back 7, he knows what they can and cant do, he is unable to do certain things due to personnel limitations. The offense hasn't been blowing people away either. To get 10 wins after a 1-4 start is nothing short of a miracle.

It's all house money at this point . . . let it fly Gase and Moore. **** it.

I'll be pretty disappointed if we dont call an aggressive game.

Pittsburgh Steeler Player Practice Updates.

DNP: Chickillo (ankle), Golden (ankle), Mathews (ankle), D. Williams (not injury related), V. Williams (shoulder)

FULL: Coates (hamstring), J. Gilbert (shoulder), Green (concussion), TE Grimble (ribs), Tuitt (knee)

Back
Top Bottom