Wednesday 01/04/2017 Practice updates | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wednesday 01/04/2017 Practice updates

C1Wt-x7WQAEq9wy.jpg:large

I still think Ryan Tannehill is done for the year, regardless if we advance to the divisional round or not.

If this were a Hollywood movie, Tannehill would come back just in time to exorcise the demons of the past, make Brady and Belichick his bitches and bury Foxborough once and for all. Uh, one can dream...

full pads this late in the season on a wednesday is a real flip the script

I'm fine with Moore, win or lose he still balled out.

Im praying we win just to solidify what Gase has done in one year as a head coach.

2017 will be fun.

full pads this late in the season on a wednesday is a real flip the script

It apperead as though they had some lighter type practices before for the last couple games. I think I remember Gase even saying he was just trying to keep some bodies healthy. NE game on top of Bills game he probably said lets change it up.

It apperead as though they had some lighter type practices before for the last couple games. I think I remember Gase even saying he was just trying to keep some bodies healthy. NE game on top of Bills game he probably said lets change it up.

they need a 100% jelani Jenkins more than they need full pads practice

We need to keep our defense off the field this game. Slow, methodical drives that consume the play clock and gas Pitts defense

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz

Steelers' Antonio Brown says Pittsburgh knows Vance Joseph's third down tendencies.... "I'm excited to have another crack at them."

We have to establish the run. I just don't trust Moore's accuracy.

I agree Hoops...doesn't seem to be in the cards, although I expect him to try and play.

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 3m3 minutes ago
UPDATE: Low of 9 in Pittsburgh Sunday
View attachment 17913

yeah probably try not have the range and cod in space that the position requires as a starting nickel and promptly go out by the end of the first quarter like last time he tried vs the jets I think it was

that's what i'm expecting...I'm also expecting the steelers to pepper paysingers zone and lack of range like the bills and pats did...there's plenty more where that came from

and brain farts from bacarri rambo

Back
Top Bottom