Wednesday 01/04/2017 Practice updates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wednesday 01/04/2017 Practice updates

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
Armando Salguero@ArmandoSalguero 21m21 minutes ago
Safety Bacarri Rambo is not practicing today, at least not full. Dolphins safety situation is not great.

Armando Salguero@ArmandoSalguero 36m36 minutes ago
Jelani Jenkins who has missed three of last four games is practicing today.

Armando Salguero@ArmandoSalguero 38m38 minutes ago
Byron Maxwell is not practicing today during the period open to the media.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 40m40 minutes ago
Ryan Tannehill at practice, with a football in his hands. Not practicing though. Neither is Maxwell, who's to the side w a trainer.

ugh we need maxwell and not sure we have any safeties left?

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 44m44 minutes ago
Byron Maxwell looks good high-stepping in Miami Dolphins warm ups

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 47m47 minutes ago
There are 3 QBs stretching at Miami Dolphins practice and none played at Texas A&M

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 47m47 minutes ago
Ryan Tannehill is out here but not in uniform. Walking with a knee brace.

Fing Rambo is hurt too. My God, I'm pretty fast, maybe the fins could use me this Sunday lol.

Apparantely Maxwell was dressed for practice and was warming up but eventually moved to the sidelines to work with trainers.

Amazing we got this far with all of these injuries. Feels pretty damn insurmountable for Sunday though.

I almost feel like we need Maxwell more than Tannehill for this game.

I almost feel like we need Maxwell more than Tannehill for this game.

I think you're kinda right. I think we need Maxwell to stay in this game but we would need Tannehill to win. Maxwell shut down Brown the last meeting. Moore has played decent and Pittsburgh's D doesn't scare me as much as NE's and we were a Williams fumble away from coming within 6 points of them.

Gase press conference live "in moments" on WQAM (560 WQAM on radio.com) - says they may have tannehill status update

EDIT: Bottom line, it's still day to day, Gase using eye test, sees him dropping back and moving, he's making progress

Gase press conference live "in moments" on WQAM (560 WQAM on radio.com) - says they may have tannehill status update

I'll save you the trouble- 'DNP, questionable for Sunday.' That's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gase on Tannehill:

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 5m5 minutes ago
Gase on Tannehill: He has to tell us how it feels. It's a big grey area for us right now.

Gase on Tannehill: It's a big grey area, because for him to articulate how he feels and what he should be feeling.

Gase on Tannehill: "It's not easy as we all want it to be."

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 4m4 minutes ago
The big issue with Tannehill is the way he moves. "It's tough because you don't know what it's supposed to feel like," Gase said.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 3m3 minutes ago
Gase on if Tannehill can play: "It's day-to-day. We'll see how the week goes."

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 3m3 minutes ago
Gase on Tannehill: "We're trying to take these steps. We may run out of time this week."

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 2m2 minutes ago
More Gase on Tannehill: Unless something changes drastically in the next few days, Matt Moore is going into the game as the starter.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 2m2 minutes ago
Gase suggests that Tannehill's long layoff isn't a concern from a rust standpoint. Tomorrow really is the key for RT.

Back
Top Bottom