Wednesday's Camp Report....Part One | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wednesday's Camp Report....Part One

I'll bet he runs the junk yard for his daddy, who is at home playing Madden 95 for Super Nintendo while drinking some Keystone aged 10 years!!

Scrap Iron, Iron Balls, Ironing My Pants, sounds like the dude's anemic and in need of a couple of supplaments. How about we all take up a collection and send his 12 year old a** some Special K, I hear it has a lot of iron in it.

Better yet, why not have one of the resident hackers in here (I know at least a couple of you can do this) track down his e-mail address and we bombard him with pictures of Fiedler tossing TD's, I'm sure he'd call his mommy crying after the first 10 messages.

:D

You are all so immature that it makes me laugh. You're the ones who are obviously very young and too immature to understand that other peoples opinions are different from yours. This is the United States people not communist Russia. Just because I stand up for what I believe in is no sign that you have to act immature and start name-calling. But then again your parents must not have taught you anything and never taught you to respect other peoples opinions. And for your information I never said I "hated" Jay Fiedler, so you're wrongfully accusing me right there. I simply have said that Jay is a bum as a QB and I wish we had someone better at the helm. I know we are stuck with him for at least this season so as a Dolphin fan I'll have to live with that. But you people really need to grow up, especially some of the moderators on here. You're supposed to be setting an example for people not acting like a bunch of whining teenagers.

Scrap, LIKE I HAVE ALREADY SAID, we ALL know your feelings on Jay. Some of us here choose to discuss him in a manner of which a starting QB who has won 23 games in two years deserves.

You can't suck as bad as you claim he sucks and be a part of a 11 win season. You show me another QB who in his first two years won 23 games, and sucked, and I will buy into your theory.

Originally posted by Iron Man
You are all so immature that it makes me laugh. You're the ones who are obviously very young and too immature to understand that other peoples opinions are different from yours. This is the United States people not communist Russia. Just because I stand up for what I believe in is no sign that you have to act immature and start name-calling. But then again your parents must not have taught you anything and never taught you to respect other peoples opinions. And for your information I never said I "hated" Jay Fiedler, so you're wrongfully accusing me right there. I simply have said that Jay is a bum as a QB and I wish we had someone better at the helm. I know we are stuck with him for at least this season so as a Dolphin fan I'll have to live with that. But you people really need to grow up, especially some of the moderators on here. You're supposed to be setting an example for people not acting like a bunch of whining teenagers.

OK MetalHead!

Originally posted by dolfan87
Tell you what, I am going to start a forum just for you, Dolphinator13, and KB21 called, 'Jay Fiedler Compulsive, Obsessive Teenage Forums'

Yeah, but you need to include D-1 in that group as well. LOL

This guy also sounds alot like this fellow on KB21's page that goes by BIG FIN FAN and he is obsessed with this whole immaturity deal.

how many times....

:cool:
can you use immature in one paragraph?

You say Jay is a bum... I say prove it. I admit he's no Marino, Favre, or Elway... but prove he's a bum. You can't. Explain how a "bum" leads a team to 11-5? Explain how a "bum" ends up with a better QB rating than the "wonderful" Testeverde in NY?
Back up your claims with facts, and we'll see you as credible... continue spouting off, and we see you as a child... your choice.

You are all so immature that it makes me laugh. You're the ones who are obviously very young and too immature to understand that other peoples opinions are different from yours.

No real adult ever talks about maturity. The only ones who talk about maturity are usally the kiddies trying to perk up their own low self esteem by feeble attempts to bring others down.

Back
Top Bottom