Weds 8/17 Media Only Practice Tweets HERE!!! | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weds 8/17 Media Only Practice Tweets HERE!!!

Crossen and Sherfield might want to stop saying my specialty is specials if they want to make any money as dbs and WRs

He's played three years. When is said cheap shot coming?

Haven't seen it yet, and certainly he's been running his mouth....
That's the thing, you never know when it is coming.

You make yourself into a trash-talking brute, you attract the attention of the other team's goon.

Live by the trash, die the same way.

That's the thing, you never know when it is coming.

You make yourself into a trash-talking brute, you attract the attention of the other team's goon.

Live by the trash, die the same way.
Yeah, I think the value his working brings allows him to win a ton of match ups.

The value in him winning his match ups far out weighs that off chance of some cheap shot that hasn't come in three years...

Yeah, I think the value his working brings allows him to win a ton of match ups.

The value in him winning his match ups far out weighs that off chance of some cheap shot that hasn't come in three years...
You accept the risk...

Thank god Jevon Holland is on our team. He's the ultimate equalizer against the elite QB's. Top guys will always make plays but so will JH.
Just think, Denver was sooo proud of themselves for jumping ahead of Miami to take running back Javonte Williams. They were even bragging that other teams were congratulating them for moving in front of Miami to grab Williams away from Miami. I would like to thank Denver and congratulate them also.

Just think, Denver was sooo proud of themselves for jumping ahead of Miami to take running back Javonte Williams. They were even bragging that other teams were congratulating them for moving in front of Miami to grab Williams away from Miami. I would like to thank Denver and congratulate them also.
it's a joke. we were never taking Mr. Williams, regardless.

Posters here had a meltdown too when they jumped us.

Where are these posters?

what if they let everyone think they were targeting Javonte, then jumped in front of us and snaked Jevon Holland!!!!!

🤬🤬🤬

Nawh! The kid is a rookie 7th rounder. There’s no way you go into a season with that as your backup.
He will start at least one game before the season is over...maybe many....

Too staying healthy is an issue - always has...

I said it from the moment I saw him - Skylar is the real deal!

Go ahead kill me but Ive been right about him so far!!!

Back
Top Bottom