Weds 8/17 Media Only Practice Tweets HERE!!! | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weds 8/17 Media Only Practice Tweets HERE!!!

good job, I didnt know about either player, but Sherfield was evident in camp and has pulll away speed..jesus were even faster now with this kid in the rotation.

Crossen seems to make those big boy plays like in Tampa.
Sherfield was just a nice fit. I thought he was a good WR with #2 potential, but at a minimum he would be our best blocking WR (which I knew they would emphasize) and a better STs guy than Hollins (who was pretty good). And he would help teach the system.

Crossen immediately became our STs ace and I felt he had #3 or #4 CB potential for us.

Hell and I thought this was the best FA period for Miami in literally forever. Some people, though, lol.
Me too, but this was something like day 3 of FA and clearly we'd failed b/c we hadn't signed big names. So much of the time on message boards is spent ignoring people's over-reactions.

Sherfield was just a nice fit. I thought he was a good WR with #2 potential, but at a minimum he would be our best blocking WR (which I knew they would emphasize) and a better STs guy than Hollins (who was pretty good). And he would help teach the system.

Crossen immediately became our STs ace and I felt he had #3 or #4 CB potential for us.
You were right about Sherfield.

it's a joke. we were never taking Mr. Williams, regardless.

Devonte Williams was the smoke screen. It was Holland all the way for Miami. Grier and the F/O fake news'd the entire league about taking a RB.

We have no way to know either way.

IMO we couldn’t have gone wrong with either player. Williams has the making of being a beast too.

Having said that, and also firmly wanting Williams at that spot, in hindsight I’m glad things went down as they did.

Whether DEN trading ahead of us was good fortune or not, I’d rather have a potential all-pro game-changing safety in today’s NFL than a potential all-pro RB. The odds have the Safety paying dividends for much longer and costing less if/when they reach their potential and stardom.

Last edited:
"Say When" is an actual tee-shirt I have. Love the film.

You're no Daisy, you're no Daisy at all!

IMO that was Kilmer‘s best performance of his career.

And he‘s played some awesome parts. Jim Morrison, Iceman, Chris Knight, etc.

His performance as Doc Holiday was akin to Heath Ledger’s performance as the Joker. It’s hard to imagine anyone doing it better.

IMO that was Kilmer‘s best performance of his career.

And he‘s played some awesome parts. Jim Morrison, Iceman, Chris Knight, etc.

His performance as Doc Holiday was akin to Heath Ledger’s performance as the Joker. It’s hard to imagine anyone doing it better.
100% Agree. I have another shirt that says, "I've got two guns, one for each of ya".

Kilmer was great as Doc, certainly his best role, imo. He played a good John Holmes in 'Wonderland' too.

He needs to do more than what hes been doing to jump Teddy Two Gloves. That is just facts. There is a reason neither Tua or Teddy played the first preseason game.
Ok when Teddy gets on the field and shows the world why he is a backup - Dolphin fans will beg for Skylar - and when McDaniels seen enough Skylar will start…and Dolphin fans will be like “ how did that guy on Finheaven know?” …consider it a journey through using a time machine - no really this has ALWAYS been true of the NFL - stupid **** gets guys on a team and a chance to play…Welker was a nobody but he made his return man opportunities count - then he got in on offense made plays was traded to be Brady’s go to and now he wears SB rings!!!! Skylar has IT!!! More then Tua - more then lots and lots of guys drafted ahead of him…just watch…so far I’ve been spot on about him!!!!

He's played three years. When is said cheap shot coming?

Haven't seen it yet, and certainly he's been running his mouth....

A lot of guys talk trash. I think the response is to beat him and talk trash back.

There are only a handful of guys who are going to try to injure a guy because of trash talk. I think it's one of those unwritten rules. You aren't going to try to take away a peer's livelihood because of smack talk. You make yourself a target.

Ok when Teddy gets on the field and shows the world why he is a backup - Dolphin fans will beg for Skylar - and when McDaniels seen enough Skylar will start…and Dolphin fans will be like “ how did that guy on Finheaven know?” …consider it a journey through using a time machine - no really this has ALWAYS been true of the NFL - stupid **** gets guys on a team and a chance to play…Welker was a nobody but he made his return man opportunities count - then he got in on offense made plays was traded to be Brady’s go to and now he wears SB rings!!!! Skylar has IT!!! More then Tua - more then lots and lots of guys drafted ahead of him…just watch…so far I’ve been spot on about him!!!!
Side note: Welker never won a SB ring.

Back
Top Bottom