Weds 8.3 Open Practice Tweets HERE! No Ross Talk | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weds 8.3 Open Practice Tweets HERE! No Ross Talk

Infrequenly, maybe?

He needs to take an approach that zings the likes of Cowherd, C Simms, etc.... w/o them knowing.

There are IMO few things better than roasting an idiot who doesn't realize he's been roasted
Yes. He needs to emulate Burrow a bit. Take issue with some of the questions. Add in a couple dashes of incredulousness.

Salty Tua!!!
angry morton salt GIF by Emma Darvick

That’s my major issue with Tua, is when he rolls left, he sometimes leaves his feet while throwing. In bad weather, not a good thing. I was hoping they would work with him on that.
Think he meant Waddle left his feet, not Tua...

And Connor Williams

I didn’t mention him on purpose.

He’s certainly a talent upgrade over Dieter but I’m pretty concerned about the snapping over the course of the season.

It’s not a learn on the fly job, in fact it’s the opposite.

It’s still impossible for me to comprehend not drafting Creed Humphrey last year.

Sure Waddle, Phillips and Holland are a stellar haul and we hit at a higher than average rate there but the need and talent lined up for the Center to be the pick and not a reach for Eichenberg. Overall 2021 is a major win for sure but each selection should be scrutinized independently of the rest.

I was even more frustrated by the support Dieter was getting from fans, for some inexplicable reason.

That said, yes I’d take my chances with Williams over Dieter. But it does seem like a very Dolphin thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom