Week 10 Around the NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 10 Around the NFL

MD

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Week 10 starts with an AFC North matchup Cleveland (5-3) vs Cincinatti (5-2-1)

Dalton throws a pick in his own end and the Browns convert the TD. A quick 7-0 lead.

Sloppy game to start.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Is it windy?

Edit. Yup. Dalton missed badly twice then commits a dumb penalty for being past the LOS,

Yea. So like I mentioned in chat the other day, would you rather know your qb sucks and that you have to replace him or have Andy dalton locked up to a big money contract?

jbB1oFp-1.gif

Yea. So like I mentioned in chat the other day, would you rather know your qb sucks and that you have to replace him or have Andy dalton locked up to a big money contract?
I'd rather have to replace a bad QB than have Dalton. Dalton is far more costly than drafting a prospect. With Dalton you know what you have and that's a guy whose pay falls far short of production.

Really bad decision by Dalton on the illegal pass. Almost cost them a FG

I don't understand how Marvin Lewis is still a head coach in the NFL.

Several people at work were going down to the game. 39 degrees and raining and windy. No thanks. Especially with this performance

Dalton needs a bit of work, esp on his footwork imo, but he's a better Qb than the results show. That was a horrible performance from the Bengals all round and the coaching ticket must be among the league's worst, if not rock bottom.

Back
Top Bottom