Week 14 @ New York Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 14 @ New York Jets

Ozfin77

Starter
Reaction score
1. Is there anyone going to New York, Dec 12.....Phinvaders group maybe?

2. For those that have been to a New York Jets home game, what are those people really like? I would imgaine pretty nasty, but interested to hear what people that have been there have to say.

Go 'Phins!!

I'm still trying to get tickets at a reasonable price, Did you get tickets and if you don't mind where are your seats and how much did you pay?, I go ever year when the phins come to NY (never have enough money to travel to a home game) but the phin jet games are awesome lots of energy at the games! There's a lot of dolphin fans that go so it won't just be you and a sea of green, the crowd isn't too obnoxious but I always sit in the 100 sections and i wind up talking more trash than the jet fans, I could imagine things get a little hairy if you sit up top

I went for about 20 yrs straight , from 85- 2005... i havnt gone in 5 years cause the last 2 times i went i had fights with ******* fans...throwing things at me putting there hands on me or in my face.. i have no problem with banter back and forth but when you start useing your hands well it's just a football game...you know what i'm 45 and have a family it dose not pay ...i have seen people taken away in ambulances for no reason ...like i said it's just a football game...a friend of mine who is a jet fan asked me to go this year and i said no....P.S i worked with Fireman Ed on a construction job in the early 2000's and we argued all the time on the job but he always told me to seek him out if i needed he's not the a hole he seems to be was always nice to me

ive gone a few times and nothing to bad.

i do however remember the first time i ever went to a dolphin jets game in 2002 sunday night. i was 12 years old at the time, so obviously i was still pretty young, and they were singing the national anthem, and as a young kid i was spazzing out not really paying attention, and this douche bag jet fan yells at me saying '' get the **** up and show some respect''. remember, i was 12 years old and still young at the time. yet a jet fan, the guy was an adult is yelling at a kid to get up for the anthem. was a douche bag.

anyways, since then, nothing bad between jet fans, but im worried if i go to a dolphin jet game, eventually i will get kicked out bc i get so emotional with every play and yell like crazy, and i see fans of opposing teams when im at games get kicked out for the dumbest things. anyways go if u want and it is fun for the most part.

i still may go this year, the last time i went was in 08 when we clinched the division and i must say, it felt like a dolphin home game.

Back
Top Bottom