Week 17 Pledge Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 17 Pledge Thread

Mindtornado

2025 FHMM Champion
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Here’s what I know:

* We doubled Finheaven’s donation goal in December in part due to pledge threads.

* That money is going towards the cost and upkeep of the new & improved servers.

* Donations slow down in the off season but site expenses do not.

So, let’s send this regular season off right with a win and some coin for the coffers!

Here’s what I pledge:

* One 347 Club sponsorship for every Tua touchdown (run or pass).

* One sponsorship for every X turnover.

* One sponsorship for the win.

* One sponsorship for Flores winning Coach of the Year

* One sponsorship for X winning Defensive Player of the Year

Here’s what I know:

* We doubled Finheaven’s donation goal in December in part due to pledge threads.

* That money is going towards the cost and upkeep of the new & improved servers.

So, let’s send this regular season off right with a win and some coin for the coffers!

Well said brother Mindtornado :UP:

Here’s what I know:

Here’s what I pledge:

* One 347 Club sponsorship for every Tua touchdown (run or pass).

* One sponsorship for every X turnover.

* One sponsorship for the win.

* One sponsorship for Flores winning Coach of the Year

* One sponsorship for X winning Defensive Player of the Year
Awesome Brother! You are correct, it gets a lot harder for us during the offseason, anything extra we get during the season goes towards the bills in the off-season. Thanks for realizing that.
:HAT:

I’ll donate $200 right now if FinfaninCali stops warning me every time I write something that isn’t glowing about Miami 😂

At what threshold do you become a “super donator”?

I'm fairly certain that we've exceeded donations every month in 2020. Specifically was blown away in February. Shortest month of the year and absolutely slayed it big time. Love seeing these threads. While I may not always participate in pledges, I try to turn in a little at least once a month. So pumped to see everyone come together and make it happen. Big shout out to @Henrik . Thank you. To all the mods, you guys rock!!!! Love this place.

Last edited:
I’ll donate $200 right now if FishfaninCali stops warning me every time I write something that isn’t glowing about Miami 😂

At what threshold do you become a “super donator”?
A one time $50 donation gets you to Super Donator.

Guys a reminder

if you want to talk football please do it in the other threads

This one is just for wagers for the Buffalo game only

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom