Week 17 Pledge Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 17 Pledge Thread

We only want the Tua haters to donate to site site when we win with his arm on Sunday

Awesome Brother! You are correct, it gets a lot harder for us during the offseason, anything extra we get during the season goes towards the bills in the off-season. Thanks for realizing that.
:HAT:
When you say anything extra goes towards the bills in the off-season are you saying you send the money to Buffalo?

If the answer is “no”, $5 for every Dolphin TD and $5 for every 100 yards passing Tua gets.

When you say anything extra goes towards the bills in the off-season are you saying you send the money to Buffalo?

If the answer is “no”, $5 for every Dolphin TD and $5 for every 100 yards passing Tua gets.
I think you've uncovered a Finheaven conspiracy rooted deep within its administrative offices!

With that being said I pledge $50 if Miami wins against the Bills, $25 if we lose to the Bills but still make the playoffs. :cheers:

Hopefully offseason is shorter this year. I'll also be making a significant pledge for a Super bowl victory if we get in.

There's always one...
You get a star for the day! ⭐

Back
Top Bottom