Week 17 Pledge Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 17 Pledge Thread

I'll donate $50 for a Team win against Buffalo! Team win, no backing in...JK, I will donate $50 for The Fins to make the playoffs! And they thought we would be a 4 win team...Way ahead of schedule with the rebuild...Go Fins!!!

I am with you. I will donate $50 for an outright Dolphins win OR $50 for a playoff berth however it happens........Finsup!!!!!!!

I’ll donate $200 right now if FinfaninCali stops warning me every time I write something that isn’t glowing about Miami 😂

At what threshold do you become a “super donator”?
Sorry brother as we have had some Buffalo fans such as yourself. Some came here on the site that couldn’t follow the rules. Just trying to keep the peace.

John

Sorry brother as we have had some Buffalo fans such as yourself. Some came here on the site that couldn’t follow the rules. Just trying to keep the peace.

John

No worries, i’m just teasing! Hope you have a great night John. I wish I lived in Cali (or even Miami for that matter). Enjoy that beautiful weather.

When you say anything extra goes towards the bills in the off-season are you saying you send the money to Buffalo?

If the answer is “no”, $5 for every Dolphin TD and $5 for every 100 yards passing Tua gets.
Post of the day! Well done @AdamD13 :UP:

😂🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom