WEEK 2 Keys to victory vs OAK | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WEEK 2 Keys to victory vs OAK

16phinsrfast

Art Damage
Reaction score
You have to like Miami's defense going into this game. If they can stop the run which I believe they can in this new 4-3 scheme, it will force Carson to throw. He's been known for being an INT machine when the running game isnt going for him. Also, Mcfadden only averaged 2.1 ypc last game, and our defense held Foster to 3.0 ypc. Oakland is coming in pretty banged up as well. This is a must win for HOME. We need this to build off of.

I think we have the capability to move the ball between the 20's even without great talent at the WR position, but we NEED to score TDs

FG's or TD's in the redzone will win or lose this game

I think reggie will find some holes and find a good rhythm in the running game as well

I dont know if we can run the ball against the raiders...They have a pretty good front 7...This one maybe on Ryan

The key to just about every game in the NFL is turnovers. Last sunday we turn the ball over and we didn't get any by our defence.If the turnover battle is even this sunday then I like our chances. Even if we have one more than they do I still like our chances. But if it's one sided we're going to lose the game. I look for Armstrong to have a better game after another week of practice.

Ozzy rules!!

stop darren mcfadden, stop darren mcfadden and stop darren mcfadden. this might be the simplest keys to victory of the year.

Tough call, both teams leave much to be desired at WR. Oakland has the better QB and RB. That gives them an advantage IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom