Week 2 vs Vikes just got a little easier. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 2 vs Vikes just got a little easier.

mnphinfan

Lifelong Fin Fan
Club Member
Reaction score
Sydney Rice will reportedly miss the Dolphins game and possibly the first half on the season due to surgery on his hip. He was the Vikes #1 receiver/Favre's favorite target last year so this could really hurt them. It just gives us one less thing to worry about on defense as Peterson is enough already. I really don't like players being hurt in the NFL, but with the Fins always having a tough time playing at the Metrodome and not winning there since forever I'll take all the help we can get. I also don't mind because we will be at that game and I really want to see the Fins win.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp10/news/story?id=5492055

On a side note this could really hurt the Jets and Pats chances of beating the Vikes as they play them later in the season. Week 5 they face the Jets which is after the Vikes bye week and week 8 they face the Pats.

That is a plus..Harvin has not been healthy either...

We will have to deal with Javon Walker tho, who they just recently signed..

this viking team has the making of disaster. first of all, i dont see how anyone can have respect for favre in that lockeroom. say what you want about how good he is and he dosent need training camp etc, but when every single guy on that team, and even the greats like brady and manning who dont need training camp either r there year after year, and this guy just shows up when he feels like it, how could you respect someone like that?

also, although how favre downplayed his distrusting of childress, i still feel that can be a little of a problem with the team as its very hard to play winning football without respecting the coach[ see redskins with jim zorn, although this team is obviously more talented].

as for rice not playing vs us, it is huge in my opinion because was there best receiver last season by far. take all those tds and yards out of the lineup, and who scares you? also harvin has major migrane problems so he is always going to be week to week and even if he does play, theres always a good chance he cant finish the game due to these problems.

they really now become on dimensional with Peterson and now i say we send the house on favre and hit him a couple of times good and make him more banged up[ although after what the saints will do to him week 1 i dont know how much more we can make him banged up].

if we can win this game and start 2-0, that would be HUGE. i repeat. HUGE. imagine going into our home opener 2-0 with the place rocking vs our most hated rivals? thatd be unreal, and we can start off real well and make things easier for ourselves down the stretch of the season.

Sydney Rice will reportedly miss the Dolphins game and possibly the first half on the season due to surgery on his hip. He was the Vikes #1 receiver/Favre's favorite target last year so this could really hurt them. It just gives us one less thing to worry about on defense as Peterson is enough already. I really don't like players being hurt in the NFL, but with the Fins always having a tough time playing at the Metrodome and not winning there since forever I'll take all the help we can get. I also don't mind because we will be at that game and I really want to see the Fins win.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp10/news/story?id=5492055

On a side note this could really hurt the Jets and Pats chances of beating the Vikes as they play them later in the season. Week 5 they face the Jets which is after the Vikes bye week and week 8 they face the Pats.

Easier?? Like this game was supposed to be easy in the first place? I think not.

if NYJUNC was here (which im sure he will be any second now) he would be calling this thread and the post "not classy" and saying we are rooting for injuries, and he hopes Rice is back for the Jets because he wants to play the best only (cough, cough....Colts game)

That is a plus..Harvin has not been healthy either...

We will have to deal with Javon Walker tho, who they just recently signed..

They signed him? :lol: Awesome!

On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being the toughest game.

Full Vikings Roster - 10
Vikings Less Rice - 8
Vikings less Harvin - 7
Vikings plus Walker - 4

With no Rice or Harvin, and the addition of Walker, which is about as much an upgrade as having me on the field, this could become one of the more easier games on our schedule..

Easier?? Like this game was supposed to be easy in the first place? I think not.

Nowhere in my post do I say the game will be easy. I said it would be easier as in not as difficult. I live in Eden Prairie the home of the Vikes and I think this game will be everything but easy. In all honesty I probably know just about as much about the Vikes as I do the fins because of where I live. All we ever hear of the radio is Brett Farver this and Brett Favre that. I ****ing HATE Brett Favre.

if NYJUNC was here (which im sure he will be any second now) he would be calling this thread and the post "not classy" and saying we are rooting for injuries, and he hopes Rice is back for the Jets because he wants to play the best only (cough, cough....Colts game)

You keep calling him out of course he's going to remain here :crazy:

Are your calling junc for his hypocrisy? :rolleyes:

Never noticed it myself. :snack:

Back
Top Bottom