Week 3 NFL Power Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 3 NFL Power Rankings

seriously though, 5 is too high for the bills. can't put them over new england, tennessee, indianapolis, and denver imo.

seriously though, 5 is too high for the bills. can't put them over new england, tennessee, indianapolis, and denver imo.

How can you not put a 3-0 team that beat a Playoff team (Jax) and Division Champ (Seattle) higher than the two struggling teams in NE and Indy?

INdy - considering they lost to the very team the Bills beat?

did you start this thread with malicious 'intent'? :wink:

No, lol. I was told it was annoying and this was moved to the depths but whoever moved it is prolly more annoyed that it's been moved back and the 3 point violation has been reversed.

I'm still wondering where all the original posts that were in this thread went, at least 6 other forum members voiced their opinion that it shouldn't be moved to the depths, all Phin fans.

How can you not put a 3-0 team that beat a Playoff team (Jax) and Division Champ (Seattle) higher than the two struggling teams in NE and Indy?

They were playoff teams LAST YEAR. So far Seattle and jax have been playing poorly and both are beat up. Congrats on being 3-0 but you haven't exactly beaten a good team yet(or teams playing well) and you nearly lost to oakland.

Indy + NE are 3-3

Jacksonville and Seattle are 2-4

How is last year relevant?

No, lol. I was told it was annoying and this was moved to the depths but whoever moved it is prolly more annoyed that it's been moved back and the 3 point violation has been reversed.

I'm still wondering where all the original posts that were in this thread went, at least 6 other forum members voiced their opinion that it shouldn't be moved to the depths, all Phin fans.

noticed that too. i have a distinct feeling that feelthepain has targeted you for alienation. dude does not fugg around when it comes to the fins.

noticed that too. i have a distinct feeling that feelthepain has targeted you for alienation. dude does not fugg around when it comes to the fins.

It's alright he can do what he wants but I aint gonna break the TOS so he's SOL.

I BS in the depths but I like to think I keep it pretty honest and non combative everywhere else.

I think it's mostly a Bills fan thing with him. He deleted everything between my original post and Crisis disagreeing with the Bills spot in the power rankings.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Deleting it doesn't make it not true.

It's alright he can do what he wants but I aint gonna break the TOS so he's SOL.

I BS in the depths but I like to think I keep it pretty honest and non combative everywhere else.

I think it's mostly a Bills fan thing with him. He deleted everything between my original post and Crisis disagreeing with the Bills spot in the power rankings.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Deleting it doesn't make it not true.

yup. i haven't seen you talking trash anywhere but the depths.

and when we play you guys - be prepared for me to talk extreme **** to you. all in good fun - as always. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom