Week 3 of the preseason....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 3 of the preseason.......

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Week 3 of the preseason is a few days away....will we leave our starters in for 3 Qrts?? like most teams do......usually this would be the week where the starters are left in there for 3 qrtrs to get them ready for the season and in the 4th week they only throw the starters in for a few plays.

I'd like to see them in for just a half (seeing as Vick is out now), but I believe it'll be 3 Q's.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Week 3 of the preseason is a few days away....will we leave our starters in for 3 Qrts?? like most teams do......usually this would be the week where the starters are left in there for 3 qrtrs to get them ready for the season and in the 4th week they only throw the starters in for a few plays.

Some teams play their starters till the end of the 3rd QTR, but from what I understand the Dolphins will pull their starters 1 or 2 series into the 3rd QTR.

They just want to make half-time adjustments, and after that there really is no more point in having your starters in there.

Oliver...

W I N

maybe we should try to win this one.... i know that dave is not

going for the win in these games but the team needs some more

confidence.......

Well

the fans certainly need more confidence. I'm not sure the team needs the confidence it will get from winning a preseason game. I hope not at least.

If their revised practice schedule is any indication (no more two-a-days), Wanny is wanting to keep them fresh. Translation: you probably won't see the starters go too much deeper than they have already.

Back
Top Bottom