Week 3 PFF Grades / Miami Dolphins: Offense, Defense, Blocking | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 3 PFF Grades / Miami Dolphins: Offense, Defense, Blocking

Fast forward from the this summer’s finger-wagging debate about the video of Tua’s wobbly deep shot to Tyreek to the completion % statistic below.

View attachment 119458
So he's much like many of us who support him have said he is...not a massive volume, but deadly when he does it. Look at Mahomes w/o Hill ;)

My eye has not caught Eichenberg and Little performing as poorly as PFF thinks they have been. But neither guy is probably a starter for your 2023 Miami Dolphins.

please never move him from Right Guard!
I agree, but it is great that he has the ability to be a pretty damn good RT if injuries become a problem during a game.

If guys go down it’s preferable to have him play RT with Jones at gaurd than having Larnel Coleman on the field.

So obviously not advocating him moving, just pointing out that his versatility makes him that much more valuable.

Thing that sticks out the most to me is that Robert Jones and Coleman stepped in due to injuries and played well. We have had 3 back ups play meaningful snaps on our OL in the first 3 weeks and it hasn’t gone terribly wrong. Making our previous staff look all the more incompetent.

I agree, but it is great that he has the ability to be a pretty damn good RT if injuries become a problem during a game.

If guys go down it’s preferable to have him play RT with Jones at gaurd than having Larnel Coleman on the field.

So obviously not advocating him moving, just pointing out that his versatility makes him that much more valuable.
and it happened this past Sunday in a victory!

Thing that sticks out the most to me is that Robert Jones and Coleman stepped in due to injuries and played well. We have had 3 back ups play meaningful snaps on our OL in the first 3 weeks and it hasn’t gone terribly wrong. Making our previous staff look all the more incompetent.
If Coleman got into any game this season, it was Buffalo, and I can't imagine he got more than a snap or two.

I'll have to pay attention when I re-watch.

But if he had one play I hope he dominated it!

So he's much like many of us who support him have said he is...not a massive volume, but deadly when he does it. Look at Mahomes w/o Hill ;)

Yup, he's looking pretty average the last couple weeks. I hope it changes, but it is amazing what happens to elite QBS "eliteness" when you take away their favorite toy.

Where can I find these all 22s?

I thought little was doing all right.

But hawt dawg. It appears I was wrong
I have the NFL + package. They post the all-22 about 24-48 hrs after the game.

If you focus on Little's pass pro, he got beaten on almost every one. He usually had help and the RB pass pro has been much better than last year. And most passes got out pretty quick. Tua will always be one of those guys that makes their OL seem better than it is. But Little's pass pro was worse in that game than anything I saw from AJ the last two seasons. IMO all those claiming that AJ may not get his job back don't watch film. Little was decent as a run blocker though.

I have the NFL + package. They post the all-22 about 24-48 hrs after the game.

If you focus on Little's pass pro, he got beaten on almost every one. He usually had help and the RB pass pro has been much better than last year. And most passes got out pretty quick. Tua will always be one of those guys that makes their OL seem better than it is. But Little's pass pro was worse in that game than anything I saw from AJ the last two seasons. IMO all those claiming that AJ may not get his job back don't watch film. Little was decent as a run blocker though.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom