Week 3 reaction thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 3 reaction thread

W7efiwO.gif
Is that Adam Gase's sister in Chicago?

It was a great performance by the team. The difference between Sunday's game and last night's was night and day. How did they fix so much in 3 days? Great job by the coaches, we can stop longing for Patrick Graham or any of the old staff. They guys can coach and these players can play. We'll be ready for Seattle.

They shut it down in the second half. They felt they had the game won and didn't want to give up any cheap TDs. I'm not really a fan of that style of football because I've seen too many teams go into a shell and end up losing the game. This is what Wannstedt used to do and I've seen it backfire too many times. But, this was our first win, we were on the road and got the job done. We kick their butts!

Maybe the best game Fitzpatrick has played as a Miami Dolphin. Very efficient, nice choice of when to run the ball.

Three games in and Gaskin is the lead back. Great effort by him.

Offensive line is so much improved from last year. Running game not quite there, but emerging.

DaVante Parker gutting it out despite the hamstring and still making plays.

Defense better, but helped out by the offense controlling the clock and several Jacksonville miscues. Finally, some pass rush.

It was a great performance by the team. The difference between Sunday's game and last night's was night and day. How did they fix so much in 3 days? Great job by the coaches, we can stop longing for Patrick Graham or any of the old staff. They guys can coach and these players can play. We'll be ready for Seattle.

The difference in the caliber of the competition was night and day! I wanted to see how the Phins played against a mediocre team. The result gives me hope.

it was the entire second half. He had around 130 yards and 2td passes at half time. He finished with 160 yards.

At some point in the mid fourth he had 5 attempts in the second half.

I’m NOT complaining about a win. I’m pointing out that if they were not afraid, they would have tried to pass it a little to get first downs.
Clock burning. Run game. Mattered in the game.

They shut it down in the second half. They felt they had the game won and didn't want to give up any cheap TDs. I'm not really a fan of that style of football because I've seen too many teams go into a shell and end up losing the game. This is what Wannstedt used to do and I've seen it backfire too many times. But, this was our first win, we were on the road and got the job done. We kick their butts!
I am also hearing that they wanted to work on the run game and other things, who knows but maybe that was the case

I think Flo dropped the ball in 2H. Typical snotty-nosed HC wanted to seal the win. Once JAX found Miami was going to run, they went all in on run D. It's not that Gaskin was worse or the OL deteriorated as much as it was Flo put the pass game away and played conservative. That needs to change. I can see that conservative play-calling entering 4Q up by a LOT, but 1st play of 2H?

Back
Top Bottom