Week 4 NFL TV Maps | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 4 NFL TV Maps

Damn, gotta see if I can use VPN to trick Sunday ticket into thinking I'm not local. Any of yall try that?

How does the LA market not get the fins buffalo game? But if it's the jets it pata or any other BS teams it gets picked up. LA has a big Miami fan base too ..wack af

View attachment 151596
Miami @ Buffalo in RED
Almost half the country, including Alaska and Hawaii, will receive CBS' top game this week. Jim Nantz and premier Josh Allen pole smoker Tony Romo will be on the call.

How things have changed since last week.
I'm certain that all that red has nothing to do with folks wanting to see the Bills. - LOL

I'm right on the PHL/NYC line. I watch most games at my buddies house who's a Bears fan so no biggy for me. I was hoping to catch a couple games at home so I can get some chores done simultaneously.

But I never mind hanging out with at my single buddies house, away from the noise of two boys under 7 and a wife who thinks i'm a full time contractor in addition to my actual job.

The NE/Dallas game is going to be an interesting game. NE is not a playoff team but will put up a fight and we will see how Dallas reacts to losing to a team far worse than NE.

Damn, gotta see if I can use VPN to trick Sunday ticket into thinking I'm not local. Any of yall try that?
Two ways to do this, unfortunately its probably gonna be trial and error.

I just tried NordVPN and was able to load it without it blocking it me (When i tried months ago previously, it blocked my attempt and assumed i was using a VPN or proxy).

I would try messing with it again this saturday with college football games you normally can't see. But it will prompt you to ask for your browsers location, hope VPN still works in that regard... If it doesn't, then you'd have config your router to go to through VPN (i have not tried this, YMMV).

I mainly use VPN to watch the newer episodes of Bluey that are only available in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom