***Week 6 Jets vs Miami reaction thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Week 6 Jets vs Miami reaction thread***

From week to week Fitzpatrick's arm is showing its age. For several weeks he couldn't hit anything deep or even shorter passes with any air under them. Then last week against the Niners he was rejuvenated, hitting every throw with depth and touch. And now this week his arm looked good at times, then very worn out at others.

I have to imagine they'll keep him in there until it looks like the arm is totally shot. He's 7th in the league in total QBR and is enjoying his best season for completion percentage at 70. With the bye week, he should be well-rested to go a few more games but I think that Tagovailoa's time is coming soon.
Yep his throws have been all over

I've been working on that SOB for about 5 minutes, maybe 20 votes, 38% still. It's amazing the fun you can have doing really dumb stuff after a win. 40% or bust!

Ive seen one comment on it at page 290 of the adam gase megathread, wondering how it jumped from 9% to 14%.

When is the right time to start a thread over there:

"I was checking out your forum after our recent beat down of your team, and noticed you guys have a 40% Gase approval rating! What are you guys smoking?"

Back
Top Bottom