Week 7 positives!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 7 positives!!

The coaching staff seems to be getting more out of the limited talent available each week. Guys seem to be put in places that give them a chance to succeed. Good trend for long term.

In particular, the D is starting to play how I figured they would at the start of the year...often overmatched, but hard nosed, fundamentally sound with schemes making up some for talent gaps.
Say it ain't so?

I think it was expected that Fitz would have at least 1 or 2 games where he balls out and possibly carries the team to victory. No surprise he did it against his former team.
I would feel better about the Pittsburgh game, but the Steelers are on extra rest just like Buffalo. Perhaps that could work in Miami's favor?

The coaching staff seems to be getting more out of the limited talent available each week. Guys seem to be put in places that give them a chance to succeed. Good trend for long term.

In particular, the D is starting to play how I figured they would at the start of the year...often overmatched, but hard nosed, fundamentally sound with schemes making up some for talent gaps.

I agree completely! So refreshing to watch this defense play compared to the past coaching staff and wide 9 BS. It will be cool when they get an infusion of talent to see what they can do. Goal this year is to develop talent and get a few diamonds in the rough like Beigel and Charlton.

Back
Top Bottom