Week 9 Predictions Guru: Dolphins/Packers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 9 Predictions Guru: Dolphins/Packers

Sportsguy11

Couldn't Lucas and Fiedler just do this?
Reaction score
I usually don't do this thread, but since the other guy hasn't done it yet. Here we go. Place your score predictions here, and we'll see who's the week 9 guru after monday night's game.
:cry: I wish I didn't have to start this thread on such a bad note but, my prediction is:

Dolphins 31 Packers 34

Hope i'm wrong :D

Fins 24
Pack 17

Strong defense, and another great day by our DL quiet Farve just enough to get the win......

Originally posted by Sportsguy11
I usually don't do this thread, but since the other guy hasn't done it yet. ...

Thanks, but I didn't think anyone was interested in it except me :)

Its an underdog's week so here is my homer pick

Miami 31
Pack 21

Hmmm, I guess I can just take a wild stab at this one. We have the makings of another battle like the one we say 3 weeks ago.

Dolphins: 24
Packers: 21

Ricky will rush for two scores, Lucas will probably hit Showtime over the middle for a TD. I see Chambers getting around 70+ yards, and Carter might make a clutch circus catch that could turn the tide of the game. The defense line will be attacking Favre all night long, and if their line doesn't hold up seeing Favre knocked out of the game just might happen. The secondary will intercept a pass and cover the Pack receivers well. What this comes down to is a battle on the ground. Whichever team runs the ball better will probably come out the winner. Winning the turnover battle would also help just a little!

NO way we beat Favre in GB on Monday night.

Pack 31
Dolphins 16

It will get worse before it gets better - but it will get better!

27-10 Pack.

Favre is 69-12 at home and ray lucas is your starting QB.

Miami is 9-1 in the Fins/Pack series. Two of those wins came at Lambeau, as did the only loss. But that is history, I know. However, I think Favre is going to be less mobile because of his injury, making him vulnerable to Miami's tremendous pass rush. If Lucas can step up and just peform halfway decent, this game is a lock. Since my original prediction exactly matches BMarion31's, I will modify it slightly:

Fins 27
Pack 20

Even if we don't win, if Lucas' peformance shows improvement tonight I will consider this game a victory. Albeit a small one.

After watching the games on Sunday I figure Miami has a chance so my pick is :

Miami 20 Green Bay 17 in a defensive battle we get a field goal at the buzzer and get the heck out of dodge

Phins 17
Pack 14

Oh how I hate to play Favre on a monday night in Green Bay. That Guy scares the hell out of me, hopefully we can take him out of the game early(not literally, just his gameplan).
Lets go Phins, Lucas step it up!!!!

Back
Top Bottom