Week After Week Gase... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week After Week Gase...

Gase's calls are amplified in crucial situations. I think over-all he's been pretty decent but it seems in huge decisions during the game it just gets weird. I know what he's going to say Ballage was running well, did that play before, etc. Fine, but Gore and Drake and more likely to get that 3rd and 1, that's all there is to it...

I haven't seen as bad of a play call as that 3rd and 1 wildcat in a while...since last week maybe?

That was a complete sham. I wasn’t even home to turn the game on until a few minutes prior to that play. I was glad I was able to witness how horrific the decision that was.

Maybe we need to judge Gase when he has 11 athletic studs who are also members of Mensa on his starting offense.

gase is an awful coach, awful coordinator...nothing he does is smart yet he thinks hes the smartest guy in the building...

ive really had enough of this guy, he neglects the defense completely and gives full reign to inept Burke so that he can focus on offense, his baby, his pride and joy and its just flat out awful.

if he acts like this is a good win in his presser im gonna be pissed

Yep....and what's more annoying is the way he stands around on the sideline showing absolutely no emotion or fire no matter how positive or negative the issue is and busily scribbling on his clipboard (what's he jotting down all the time??...my guess "ADAM E. GASE, SUPER GENIUS" ala Wile E Coyote). He acts or seems to think he is a mini Belicheat (but even BB shows some kind of emotion from time to time) but he's as far away from that than anyone could be. Maybe he's highly medicated with anti anxiety or other meds. That would explain a lot .

This team really is not far off being a decent team. Coach has to go and we have to get two new guards. Then a DT and Linebacker to play under anyone other than Burke.

I saw Gase shuffling papers on the sidelines numerous times y'all!

The dude is trying! We have like 200 on IR for frogs snakes!

Cut him some slack!

He's still "growing into" his HC role and by the time he's 50 he'll be

older!

BNF

That wildcat call was truly awful, your offensive line was getting whooped inside all day and you limit your options when a RB that doesn't throw gets the snap. The whole Bills defense played the run and gave that play a 0% chance of working. I think I made up,some curse words and strung all that **** together after that call. Gase is a putz.

My problem with the wildcat call wasn't that they initially tried it...it's that when Buffalo brought every guy up to the LOS the coach should have called a timeout real, real quick. It was obvious it had no chance of succeeding against that number of defenders.

Mike McCarthy just fired by Green Bay, we need a experienced coach here, that can also attract quality assistants. I’m tired of first time coordinators making the jump and definitely don’t want a college coach. Like Andy Reid a few years ago, sometime people just need a change of scenery. Would love to see him in Miami and draft a QB he can groom

Back
Top Bottom