Week After Week Gase... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week After Week Gase...

Mike McCarthy just fired by Green Bay, we need a experienced coach here, that can also attract quality assistants. I’m tired of first time coordinators making the jump and definitely don’t want a college coach. Like Andy Reid a few years ago, sometime people just need a change of scenery. Would love to see him in Miami and draft a QB he can groom

Wow. And Joe "effing sucks" Philbin is interim HC!

Smart.

Very smart!

LOL

I may be wrong but I dont believe Gase attacks a defenses weaknesses, I feel likes he calls play to find rhythm..

The fact that he didn’t move his Qb today on any rolls, either side, when that is the strength of the QB, nor did he play some read option, another strength of the Qb, is just ridiculous to me..

Tannehill is giving you zero off script, so make him do things with his legs..

I may be wrong but I dont believe Gase attacks a defenses weaknesses, I feel likes he calls play to find rhythm..

The fact that he didn’t move his Qb today on any rolls, either side, when that is the strength of the QB, nor did he play some read option, another strength of the Qb, is just ridiculous to me..

Stop!

You don't (DO NOT) want to show the comp your "secrets" too early (regardless of the fact "they" will never make

a difference) so WHY (???) have Ryan use his athletics when he obviously prefers (kinda weird IMO) getting pummeled

abused spanked whipped and humiliated in the "pocket."

Stupid question!

Mike McCarthy just fired by Green Bay, we need a experienced coach here, that can also attract quality assistants. I’m tired of first time coordinators making the jump and definitely don’t want a college coach. Like Andy Reid a few years ago, sometime people just need a change of scenery. Would love to see him in Miami and draft a QB he can groom

?????????

McCarthy is awful. Ask GB fans. A good head coach would have gotten Aaron Rodgers two more Super Bowl rings.

Clay might have saved Gase's job for the next year. If his poor play-calling led to a 2nd straight loss, and if they went 1-3 down the stretch, could have been possible Ross fired him. Don't think so now.

I could see Gase being fired mid-season next year and Ross going after Jim Harbaugh again if Jim is ready to jump back to NFL.

Pretty good point, especially when we did so much of that in 2016 to generate big plays. Of course, that was predicated on the threat of Jay Ajayi, and well...

Pretty good point, especially when we did so much of that in 2016 to generate big plays. Of course, that was predicated on the threat of Jay Ajayi, and well...
hmm, I'm not sure that's a good reason to put those plays on the shelf, but they sure are.

why the coach is not changing the launching points from sideline to sideline with a QB who is excellent at it is beyond me.

I mean I can show you a quote from Gase where he states how he misses Ryan's strengths, which were throwing on the run and read option.

and you know what makes me so frustrated??..your oline is a sieve.

it just doesn't add up any way I try to spin it.

While watching the game a second time, it is clear that Brendel was tasked to help Larsen limit the damage. Davis was mano y mano with Kyle Williams. It was not a good game for Davis, but I will stop criticizing him because that is a huge ask. The offensive staff actually game planned to limit the damage. That surprised me.

Back
Top Bottom