Weekly positives from the bills game! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weekly positives from the bills game!

Swollcolb

Active Roster
Reaction score
Extremely disappointing week in my opinion so not gonna be many positives but here we go:
- Jakeem Grant was incredible, this is how he should be used, gadget plays and Kick returns. He proved his value today. If we weren’t so bad games like this from a role player can be the difference in wins and loses in close games.
-Devante Parker was stellar 7 for 135 he’s a very good WR and continues to prove that, if he keeps playing well he could flirt with a Probowl nod.
- Nik Needham had an up and down game but had a few PD and a FF, he’s continuing to show promise.
-Jerome Baker had a bunch of tackles.
- Wilkins has a nice sack that didn’t count cause Josh Allen yanked his Facemask and threw it into space.
-Patrick Laird needs to be featured in the passing game, he runs crisp routes and has good hands.
- and lastly and probably most importantly we got the Trifecta Dolphins, Steelers and Texans all lost. Great week for draft picks

Even though it wasnt a close game, I thought the Dolphins fought hard and tried to put up as much of a fight as they could with this talent disparity. They have looked much more competent in the last month. They might have a shot against a Browns team with a decimated DL.

I keep describing Ballage as a goal-line back. On a good team, he could be good for 8 or 9 TDs a year.

My FFL team hates goal-line vultures, but that is what he is.

The field looked nice...

converted some 3rd and Longs

think that about covers it. Op nailed what few positives there were.

Even though it wasnt a close game, I thought the Dolphins fought hard and tried to put up as much of a fight as they could with this talent disparity. They have looked much more competent in the last month. They might have a shot against a Browns team with a decimated DL.

I would like to agree with you but the oline was so bad that fighting hard and any other positive have been buried by an avalanche of suck.

Edit: let us not forget that we can't even spell rush.

Still I want the head of Julian Davenport, he must have naked photos of someone

I would like to agree with you but the oline was so bad that fighting hard and any other positive have been buried by an avalanche of suck.

Well, they obviously suck. That's a given. There is no way they couldn't suck with this talent deficient roster. But I have liked that they seem at least competent in recent weeks compared to the complete ineptitude for the first 6 or so games of the season.

Well, they obviously suck. That's a given. There is no way they couldn't suck with this talent deficient roster. But I have liked that they seem at least competent in recent weeks compared to the complete ineptitude for the first 6 or so games of the season.

They are definitely fighting hard. For a moment there we were making it interesting.

Hurns really killed our momentum with 2 single plays today.

Back
Top Bottom