Welcome back long time members | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome back long time members

What happened to Muck? Did he have a falling out with management? Enjoyed his insights on things

His last post here was 12 years ago and his account says he is banned

No idea what happened

Weekly lurker, I go through spurts of actual posting depending on how much free time I can wrangle.

Went to see the Dolphins with Tua play in AZ this season (and Win!), one of the best days of my year!
View attachment 64118

Excellent. Always thought you were a really good poster.

Glad to see you back

aqeMkGL.gif

I recently signed up for a new account, after figuring my old one I created in high school was deleted after a decade of inactivity (Batman13 or something super original like that).
@Fin Fan in Cali wasn't having it. He hunted me down to merge my accounts within a day!
I was not (and still am not) a frequent poster, except in spurts. But thanks for the re-welcome!

View attachment 64242

I recently signed up for a new account, after figuring my old one I created in high school was deleted after a decade of inactivity (Batman13 or something super original like that).
@Fin Fan in Cali wasn't having it. He hunted me down to merge my accounts within a day!
I was not (and still am not) a frequent poster, except in spurts. But thanks for the re-welcome!
Good evening brother. I wouldn’t say I hunted you down, more so I started the dialogue as to which name you wanted to keep. Glad to have you here. :ffic:

John

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom