Welcome back long time members | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome back long time members

John mentioned joining Club and the good stuff there but it is what he said it is

We have already hit our goal this month or close to it so no need to raise funds

Geez, how do I even find out how long i have been a member here? Seems like a very long time. Okay back to my hole of just reading posts again.

Since Nov 2004.

Welcome back if you are returning and it would be great if you started posting more

You are a Club member (was VIP)

Check out the Q and A's there. We've had Richmond Webb and Jay Fiedler recently

There are a bunch of great posters I haven't seen in a long term. Hayden Fox, Dlockz, Wannyheimer..... I feel like I'm missing a bunch of others. It would be great to see some of those guys back. Hope everyone is healthy.....certainly a lot of people could have left after the frustration of a couple of decades of bad football. Makes the boards a lot less friendly. Maybe we'll see some people come back as the team seems to be heading in the right direction.

There are a bunch of great posters I haven't seen in a long term. Hayden Fox, Dlockz, Wannyheimer..... I feel like I'm missing a bunch of others. It would be great to see some of those guys back. Hope everyone is healthy.....certainly a lot of people could have left after the frustration of a couple of decades of bad football. Makes the boards a lot less friendly. Maybe we'll see some people come back as the team seems to be heading in the right direction.

Unfortunately none of those guys are around any more
D only posted in the political forum and we discontinued that.

Would love to see Hayden and Wanny posting here again. Hopefully one day we will

Well I guess I've come back. Not really fully back, and I doubt very many around here would recognize me. I too stopped giving a sh*t after the Gase disaster. They parted ways with Tannehill, hired Flores, and went into tank it mode, so I also said fck it. If I had remained, all I would have done is fussed and complained, and y'all deserve a little better than that.

I'll probably mostly lurk and occasionally post to ask a question or tell someone they're wrong.

Well I guess I've come back. Not really fully back, and I doubt very many around here would recognize me. I too stopped giving a sh*t after the Gase disaster. They parted ways with Tannehill, hired Flores, and went into tank it mode, so I also said fck it. If I had remained, all I would have done is fussed and complained, and y'all deserve a little better than that.

I'll probably mostly lurk and occasionally post to ask a question or tell someone they're wrong.

Good to have you back :UP:

It was pretty rough posting back then.
Hopefully only good things for our team going forward

I saw Dlockz posting a couple months ago but his visits are few and far between

Back
Top Bottom